Bounce Game Vs St Mirren Today

postiejim

Oct 19 2010 by Paul Behan, Paisley Daily Express

BUDDIES boss Danny Lennon will give his fringe players a chance to shine today when the Saints squad head to Lanarkshire for a bounce game.

Motherwell will provide the opposition this afternoon as Lennon looks to keep his players ticking over ahead of this weekend’s trip to Tynecastle.

The team that played today was Hollis, Paige, Hutchy, Saunders and Charalambous, Lawless, Fitzy, Pollock, Forbes

Gow and McHugh. There wasn`t much in it between both teams, but it still hurts seeing a well team get beat.

4 left footed midfielders, bit Bizare.

Where's the goal machine?

He’s busy saving the World from the threat of global warming. In between saving the planet, he can be seen helping out at the local orphanage. As you can see he is far too busy to be playing football. For now, the business of scoring goals will need to take a back seat.

The team that played today was Hollis, Paige, Hutchy, Saunders and Charalambous, Lawless, Fitzy, Pollock, Forbes

Gow and McHugh. There wasn`t much in it between both teams, but it still hurts seeing a well team get beat.

Saunders? That's good. I don't know if a timescale was ever mentioned for how long he'd be out but I certainly got the impression from the way it was reported and the reaction that it was going to be a wee while.

The team that played today was Hollis, Page, Hutchy, Saunders and Charalambous, Lawless, Fitzy, Pollock, Forbes

Future Motherwell back 4?

Charalambous? Well I'll be damned!

Didnae really impress, ran about like a headless chicken at times, but maybe come good.

4 left footed midfielders, bit Bizare.

Lawless was played right midfield, fitzy & forbes middle and pollock left. Lawless has been playing right midfield for albion rovers. Brown wants him to cut inside with his left foot.

How did Fizzy get on?

Played well.

Saunders? That's good. I don't know if a timescale was ever mentioned for how long he'd be out but I certainly got the impression from the way it was reported and the reaction that it was going to be a wee while.

Was subbed at half time for innes.

Future Motherwell back 4?

No chance, maybe 3 out of 4.

Charalambous signing always puzzled me. One year deal with the announcement he wisn't snywhete near ready for the first team. He will need to show signs of being ready wuite soon or I'd imagine the decision will be made not to keep hin. What age is he anyway? 21?