Joining

ScottW1886

• 3 weeks later...
Registered my details last night, but when attempting to use Paypal to pay the subscription was informed that the recipient cannot receive money.

So...... is this getting rectified?!

Don't bother I joined ages ago, money was taken via paypal then

nothing !

No contact or any indication that I had joined.

A number of emails were sent last year. Totalling eight with regular updates for the Trust's members. The vast majority were publicised via this forum and our twitter. If you didn't get them, we can only apologise but there are always ways and means to get an update on what's happening.

Even if there was a lack of communication, your money will have went to Youth Development and disabled facilities at Fir Park. Which I'm sure we can all agree is an excellent cause. The Trust ran the Fan's Forum event, Poker Night and Sixes - all of which had a reduced entry fee, or no fee, for our members. This season we've already secured a £3 meal deal and steak pies at the kiosks. If you sent us an email on the kiosks, thanks!

A PM was sent to the original poster, the PayPal link is now working. That said we have moved account and we are testing this.

Bigcol, please feel free to PM me with your issues. It is frustrating that people that aren't happy with what we've done, or not done, don't speak up. We genuinely are listening and changing, please see the aims for 2010 as evidence for this.

As for Yabba's Turd, more than happy to respond to what I can only call stirring. Once you've decided what you are annoyed about feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers

I'm not stirring and I'll happily discuss it with you the next time I'm at Fir Park, in a nutshell a few people I know have paid their dues and received nothing, my old man being one. Now I can accept that it may not always be the case that you have the time, funds or inclination to reply to me that you have received my £10, but for a 79 year old pensioner it's different gravy.