• Chris Humphrey
    • Tom Hateley
    • Nick Blackman
    • Ross Forbes
    • Alan Gow
    • John Sutton
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Blackman, 100% commitment and fight throughout, testament to his character that he tried to stay on his feet when many other forwards would have went to ground. Maybe he was embarrassed by his colleagues arguing over who should take the free kicks.

Humphrey gets a mention, however not utilised enough.

Haven't you read the match thread,his only fault is that he is to good and the fans are idiots for not understanding this.

The match thread is saying that he's being used at the scapegoat and probably wasn't used in the best circumstances yesterday.

He's had fuck all game time this season - how can he possibly be a legitimate scapegoat for yesterday and unless he gets first team game time how can we judge him the same way as guys that are there every week. A bit of breathing space is required.

Grind yer axe elsewhere

The match thread is saying that he's being used at the scapegoat and probably wasn't used in the best circumstances yesterday.

He's had fuck all game time this season - how can he possibly be a legitimate scapegoat for yesterday and unless he gets first team game time how can we judge him the same way as guys that are there every week. A bit of breathing space is required.

Grind yer axe elsewhere

Fair point - He's been on the fringes all season however some expect him to come into the starting line up and eclipse Lasley, if that was the case, he'd be a starter.

Grind yer axe elsewhere

Other posters maybe looking for a scape goat, me personally the whole team huffed and puffed but to give Forbes a MOM vote is ridiculous, as was the poster claiming we were all idiots for failing to see how good he really was.

The axe i'll grind where i want, thanks

I honestly don't think Forbes was that bad yesterday, certainly not the worst on the park. For me you need to play him in an attacking midfield position rather than out wide.

Anyway, my vote went to the Hump, who again ran his heart out and was a constant danger.