Well Shop Open Today (tuesday)

awp

Hi,

As some of you may know, The Well Shop was closed all day today as the M74 and expressways were at a standstill and our staff sat there for most of the day (along with many of you I presume).

We are doing everything we can to ensure that the shop will open again tomorrow from 9.30. Please call in advance (01698 338025), or check on here, and I can update you of the position tomorrow.

Apologies again to anyone that this situation has inconvenienced.

Kind regards

Alan Provan

The Well Shop

We are open today but I would advise against travelling unless you live close by. The roads around the area are still pretty bad. We are planning to open late nights from next Monday through until the 23rd to allow those who have had difficulty in getting to us a chance to get that essential MFC Christmas purchase. We are still able to process internet orders as well so why not take the stress out of shopping and have it delivered instead.

Have you any idea when the calender signing will be mate?

Was in shop today and asked that question. They're not sure if it will happen this year due to the weather which is understandable. Originally it was planned for 14th which is now date for the Hearts game.

ps Also got ma tickets for Aberdeen next week ;)

Was in shop today and asked that question. They're not sure if it will happen this year due to the weather which is understandable. Originally it was planned for 14th which is now date for the Hearts game.

ps Also got ma tickets for Aberdeen next week ;)

Cheers mate.

Also cant see the Sheep Shaggers game being on anytime soon