New Info/rumour

spud123

brown and knox were asked to take it or leave it by john boyle

after speaking to aberdeen and turning their offer down,he returned to fir park for a meeting with jb with demands for a 3 year contract and money for the jan transfer window,boyle told him the budget was set at the start of the season with little room for manouvre.

jb not one to be held to ransom has basically hunted the pair :lol:

brown was straight on the blower to accept the aberdeen post

he returned to fir park the next day to say his goodbyes and was refused entry,he said his goodbyes in the car park

i haven't read all the other posts so if i am just repeating what has already been posted

then i apologise

feel free to correct me with facts, but as of now i don't think we have any.

don't shoot the messenger

To honest I don't really care how it came about. Brown knew what the deal was at the begining of the season and Boyle has learnt a harsh lesson before from over spending. If Brown couldn't deal with it fine but no way should we have broken our budget for him. Its all in the past now and we live and hope that the next man through the fir park door knows the limits and can have a wee bit ambition to stay at one club to build his own team over a number of years. Long gone are the days I think.

Mon the Well!