New Charity Auction - Ross Forbes Match Worn Boots

The10GrandCharityChallenge

I am delighted to confirm the latest Motherwell player to support my charity fundraising is none other than midfielder Ross Forbes.

With the NYC Marathon now completed six weeks ago, I am ploughing towards the £10000 mark, and this auction is part of the last auctions I will hold prior to Christmas.

Up for auction via The10GrandCharityChallenge Official Website just now are a pair of bright yellow Adidas F50 boots worn by Ross this season both of which have been signed and squad numbered in black marker.

These were handed to me by Ross following the Hearts game during midweek and are a brilliant addition to any 'Well fan's collection.

I recently took my charity donations in 2010 to the £7000 mark and am closing in on the £10k target as each day passes. All funds raised are going to the wonderful people at Great Ormond Street Hospital, a wonderful charity who do brilliant work. I cannot wait to make my next donation to them :huh:

Thanks for looking folks, as always please do spread the word :P

best

Robin

Are they made of lead? :huh:

Commendable what you are doing, I hope to do something similar (however a fraction of your £10k) next year. Just out of interest, is there any reason why you are supporting Great Ormond Street Hospital opposed to Yorkhill?

LOL, they are so light they feel like cardboard... lightest boots I've ever hard.

Yeah, that question has come up before... I have my reasons, like anyone does for choosing a charity, through the care they gave to a good friend of mine when he was young.

Best of luck with your fundraising, its great fun :P

RM