Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

Looking forward to this game, I've not doubt the game will be on

as for the result a late Christmas present from the well would be nice but as long as we give the old scum a tough game that all that count

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to get a bit concerned that the game might be off tomorrow.

Live about mile and a half from Fir Park, woke up to find my street, pavements and roads a sheet of black ice,now with rain on top of that, the place is like a skating rink and with freezing temp forecast overnight !

Can see Strathclydes finest calling it of for public saftey reasons :cheers:

Hope not !!!!!!

South and North lanarkshire council must have given the gritting crews the night off last night as the road were atrocious, the road between Stonehouse and Strathaven was close and many other should have been.

hopefully the crews are back at work or the temperature gets above 0

so far I've heard nothing to say the game is off but I'll be taking it easy getting there and back

Aye, not heard anything of a pitch inspection. Had ssn on. They have mentioned the 10am inspection at tannadice several times. Got to presume game is on? Unless they are not talking about it because it's an espn game?

I'd imagine if the pitch is playable ( which it will be), any other problems would gave been flagged up by now??