Semi Final Ticket Information

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't bad at all. Do you think all 9000 will sell?

Hope so. Got a fair amount for our home game versus Odense. Whilst this match is not as unique or perhaps even as exciting (and expectations being different) we *should* be able to sell that amount. Sunday afternoon is a bit better than a Wednesday night as well.

Anyone know how many tickets Rangers have been given?

As many as they like. I would imagine this Diddy Cup Semi Final will have no real appeal to the Rangers fans, and I would be surprised if they sell much more than 23,000. As for us I reckon we will sell roughly 6,500 - 7,000 of our allocation.

Tickets for the Co-operative Insurance Cup Semi Final versus Rangers will go on sale, from Fir Park, this coming Monday (10th January).

Motherwell have a sizeable allocation of 9,000 tickets, which will go on full general sale, priced at:

Section I:

Adults £20

Section G (Family Section):

Adult: £15

Under 16s: £5

Fans who require wheelchair access should contact Elaine MacDonald at the club on 01698 338009 or email tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk.

New ‘Well boss Stuart McCall said, “There is nothing better than playing football at Hampden and the Semi Final against Rangers is sure to be a big occasion.

“We want as many Motherwell fans there, decked in Claret and Amber, as possible. We are going there looking to progress to the final and hopefully, put on a good performance for our fantastic fans.”

They could sell there allocation if they tried but they wont will they. They will stick the info on the website, send a few emails and expect that to do it. Motherwell fc could create excitement and all that for this game by getting into the community and selling the game to the people. They should do the same for every game. they wont though will they as there not a community club.

Anyway ignore my wee rant.

im looking forward to the game. I think £20 is a great price

It would be great if you could sell the full allocation. Anyone know how many tickets Rangers have been given?

They haven't sold, or allocated the entire, stadium for a semi final to memory! I'm sure they always had the end to the left of the tunnel Completely empty only using about 35,000 Seats! So take from that what you will but I'd guess about 20,000. :whistling:

Looking forward to this one! Definately going to try to get through for this one! :thumbup:

Erm, am I missing something?

Section G, behind the goals, can't be family section only can it?

The three other semi-finalists are advertising adult tickets for behind the goals at £15.

Bend over and take it, you are a Motherwell fan

or maybe its another mistake and can be clarified on the official site

would seem odd/unfair/normal (only in Scotland), that Rangers fans that aren't in the family section can pay £15 to get in but good old Motherwell fans that have no sprogs have to pay £20

Section I:

Adults £20

Section G (Family Section):

Adult: £15

Under 16s: £5

Tickets are priced at £15 and £20 for adults, and Family section tickets are priced at £15 for adults and £5 for juveniles (under 16's)

Quite clear that Aberdeen fans and Celtic fans can purchase adult tickets for £15 in the West or East stands as well as in the family section also

One of my h*n workmates was telling me,that for their cup game against Killie on Monday,they are not opening up the Broomlawn stand !!!

This is down to the fact that Killie would not agree to let the ticket price go below £20 :whistling:

hearts are apparently closing the big stand down the touchline against st johnstone for similar reasons.

As many as they like. I would imagine this Diddy Cup Semi Final will have no real appeal to the Rangers fans, and I would be surprised if they sell much more than 23,000. As for us I reckon we will sell roughly 6,500 - 7,000 of our allocation.

The last semi final we didn't take anything like 9,000. Probably 5,000 at the very most.

Dont think they're be a big crowd at this as its on tv and going by the h**s in my work most of them are not really interested in this game cos they " only get excited by the Champions League" as one said.Arrogant pricks . :wallbash: . A win in this game would probably be my best result as a Well fan given the shite i've had to endure over the years watching us play them. Not getting my hopes up though as we never turn up against them when it matters. At least we'll get a good day out before a ball is kicked :cheers:

Surely as its a semi final and a neutral venue we should have half of the tickets (less the corporate/media/VIP), or are they not using the top tier in the North/South Stands ?

we will not sell all our tickets, never mind fill half the stadium

@The Craig - we got the "away" stand and I think the family section we had was the front section of the main stand.......someone can clarify. I had tears of joy that night, then ended up getting chased in edinburgh outside some night club!!!

as per the £15 tickets, i'm guessing here, but Aberdeen will take double whatever we do, and so will Rangers and Celtic, therefore they will have more of the seating areas "open". IIRC, when watching previous semi finals involving OF v non OF, then the smaller team has had half the main stand and the corner section - and from behind the goals round to the North Stand has been empty

Other 3 clubs are selling tickets for £15 behind the goals, some family section, some routine.

Judging by our announcement, all our seats behind the goals, Section G, have been restricted to family section only. So that would suggest that all routine punters are in the South. Doesn't seem right to me.