Semi Final Ticket Information

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other 3 clubs are selling tickets for £15 behind the goals, some family section, some routine.

Judging by our announcement, all our seats behind the goals, Section G, have been restricted to family section only. So that would suggest that all routine punters are in the South. Doesn't seem right to me.

I'm sure if that's the case there will surely be some clarification/correction to follow from MFC that additional sections within Section G have been released at the £15 price. Or when the first punters make there purchases on Monday and report back.

Is it not the case that the revenue generated from the semi-finals are pooled between the four clubs? That being the case there can't be an imbalance between what one set of supporters are paying or least choice of what to pay against the other three. Can you imagine Rangers being offered just £20 seats for example?

As for the allocation itself its perfectly sufficient in my mind. Allocating us Section's G in the East Stand and Section's I in the Main Stand makes sense. That's in keeping with what we've got for previous recent Semi-Finals (same allocation up the other side for Celtic albeit) at Hampden and that has proved ample before.

Equally if we do find around 5000 folk hiding in the cave that come out to attend, I'm sure all parties will only be too glad to open Section's F. in the East Stand. Everybody that wants to go Hampden to support Motherwell will be able to get a ticket.

Taking up the craig's point. If hampden is supposedly a neutral venue, how come rangers always have the "rangers end" and celtic the "celtic end"? Should it not be decided by the draw etc? Just a question.

Was always told it was down to logisitcs of getting the fans in/out of the stadium, with majority of Rangers from West areas and the Celtic fans coming in from the East of the Stadium, which rings true if the fans were going back to their own stadiums to celebrate but we all know they have to get back down to the ferrys to get home

I would have thought that season ticket holders would have had the chance to buy tickets before the general public. Nice reward for parting with the cash in advance. :nod:

surely it makes sense to give everyone the biggest window to get their tickets? i could understand your point if there was limited availability but we could get 20,000 tickers for this game if we needed them.

I would have thought that season ticket holders would have had the chance to buy tickets before the general public. Nice reward for parting with the cash in advance. :nod:

Do you mean the people who PAY at the gate?would you like segregation in place so you don't have to share an end with these people?

Because the Europa games had to give you a chance to reserve your seat? The away games were limited supply so they had to allocate ST holders first. At the end of the day, what does it matter, we got 9,000 tickets, we have about 2,400 season ticket holders, no chance you'll miss out

I initially thought we would sell around 6,500 for this match but I had forgotten it’s live on the BBC. I now think we will be lucky to sell 4,000 - 4,500. The Rangers support will also suffer due to it being televised on terrestrial telly.

Yet another game at Hampden Semi Final with lots of empty seats! On the plus side there is no need to rush out and buy tickets. I reckon games like this should really be pay at the gate.

Problem is that a lot of folk are skint this month and don't get paid until say 28th of the month! People are struggling to justify the costs ESP since its on the tv! Plus with us having a Scottish cup semi to look forward too :D

A general cost of £10 for adults and £5 for kids should be the norm for the so called Diddy cup!

Have a mate who works for BT and can get us good seats in the BT (main stand).

£25 for bronze and £50 for silver. Anyone used this before? I think the £50 ticket gets you access to a bar - is this before, half time and after?

Will we be sitting amongst the blue filth?

Went to the silver bar for the scotland v spain game.Good seat, reckon you,ll be in with "them" though. Was in the Florida park bar before going in there and i should have stayed where i was,drink in plastic tumblers at a pound extra,no atmosphere,no scotland colours <_ free programmes and pies at half time .bar open before game not during dont know about after.would only pay the extra if again i couldn get a seat for anywhere else.get pound ticket thirty in your fav bar then sit with fellow well fans src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B-)">

IIRC last time we had family section tickets cheaper than normal section but couldn't buy concessions in our normal section. That right? So nothing's changed if that's the case.

you the official leak on this <_>

that may be correct regarding concessions only in the family section and would seem to be acceptable practice

but what about fans of the other 3 clubs being able to buy the cheaper £15 tickets to see their team in a neutral ground?

you the official leak on this :P

that may be correct regarding concessions only in the family section and would seem to be acceptable practice

but what about fans of the other 3 clubs being able to buy the cheaper £15 tickets to see their team in a neutral ground?

:rolleyes: Mair official leaks in the East Stand on Boxing Day than I can ever claim.

Just asking the question bud. Would be surprised if reports of £15 full price tickets were true and we don't get them. ;)