Steve Jones

Well-fan

Mostly agree with everyone here. Another thing I noticed the amount of times he is willing to dig in and also put his head in there was impressive too for such a small guy. Felt sorry for him though as it couldn't have been fun in the first half looking down the line to the Cooper side left corner!

I know that but does the Carling Cup not cup tie him if he played in that??

No, its a different competition and registration with a different association.

The only way you would be cup tied in differing competitions I imagine would be Champions Leage/Europa league because it is then European registration with UEFA rather than individual associations.

May be wrong though.

Great guitar player.....patented the Pistols "Wall of Sound" IMO

Always liked his white Les Paul.......just ask Steve Diggle ;)

He was 'Pretty Vacant' on the left a few times - Jenno - didn't spot him though.

Looks a bit peely wally - would need factor 76 - if he was to 'Holiday in the Sun'

First half all I saw him do was lose the ball time and again trying flicks n tricks. When he settled into the game and played the simple ball or ran at defenders he looked a tidy player. Considering his lack of game time and not knowing his team mates, he looks a useful addition