Squad Tonight

wellfan83

Wasnt sure what to name the topic!

It was just to see if anyone in the know knows what the plans for the squad are tonight, I dont mean personally, but will they be staying at a hotel together or just meeting before the match tomorrow?

Personaly I think the best preparation they can have is staying at a hotel under one roof, then everyone gats the cahnce to relax and focus on the game. Also gives the gaffer a lot more time to be with the players and discuss things etc with them. However, I know there is not a bottomless pit of money available, so this might rule this out as an option.

Like I say, just curious to know if anyone knows the plans?

Personaly I think the best preparation they can have is staying at a hotel under one roof, then everyone gats the cahnce to relax and focus on the game. Also gives the gaffer a lot more time to be with the players and discuss things etc with them. However, I know there is not a bottomless pit of money available, so this might rule this out as an option.

I always think preparations are best kept to the same routine, i always think that if u change the players routine then it can it effect them and then their performance. Keep things low key and under control and i think the players will keep their feet on the ground and head in the right place.