• Francis Jeffers
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Thought Forbes played some nice passes and was looking confident hope he can build on that for rest of the season, sutton as always done well fighting for the ball, and craigan made some important tackles in second half, but my vote goes to jeffers, just had that wee touch of class tonight

If you'd asked me at halftime, there was no doubt Jeffers was the best player on the park! As he went off so early, I'll say hately. Won every ball that came near him, good pace to get back and won balls, and his distribution was decent aswell. Thought he had a great game. Forbes was very good too, looked very confident on the ball, and didn't waste many passes.

I don't know what has been said to Forbes but it is working. Aggression, tackling, Hollywood passes, and forcing keepers into top class saves! More please!

"Go out and play in yer natural position and forget about the east stand wife beaters - enjoy yer fitba son"

Something like that probably.

I hope the ref allows him to play on Saturday with his iPod in or something - to drown out bile of the fat sweaty c***s.