St. Johnstone Vs Motherwell, March 6

samson1886

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If O'Brien is fit I'd have him back in the side, other than that I see no reason to change things.

We've got a good record up at McDiarmid Park and haven't lost there since the 5-0 defeat in Davies' first game and without wanting to tempt fate, I think we can keep that and our recent good run going with a close, hard fought 2-1 win.

This, I think, will be the hardest game we've faced this year yet. However, in saying that, we are more than capable of keeping them at bay...and taking the points.

Like others I think this will be one of our toughest games of 2010 so far. Hopefully O'Brien and Jutkiewicz will be available again. I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw although looking back the 0-0's away to Falkirk and Accies are a bit disappointing. St Johnstone are a far better team than either of those two though.

Should I stay or should I go ? Every time I turn up we are shyte, aint seen us score since cup-tie at Tynecastle :lol:

In the same boat, seriously considering making the trip down for this one!

2-0 Murphy and Craigan

You've predicted a Craigan goal every game for about 8 weeks now :lol:

0-0 written all over it methinks!

If O'Brien is fit I'd have him back in the side, other than that I see no reason to change things.

We've got a good record up at McDiarmid Park and haven't lost there since the 5-0 defeat in Davies' first game and without wanting to tempt fate, I think we can keep that and our recent good run going with a close, hard fought 2-1 win.

You're kidding right? You think we will actualy win a game ? :wallbash:

Fuck we are doomed 2-0 St Johnstone.

Only joking welcome aboard the optimist train I think 2-1 Motherwell. Revenge is sweet!

Will be interesting to see who he goes with at the back to partner reynolds. Will this be the start of the young guns asserting themselves, they have lost out each time we have got a mid week game and low and behold it is our friends the st midden on tuesday.

Jennings and coke in midfield for me. O'brien on the wing with forbes coming on in the second half and scoring the winner in a 2-1 victory.

For st mirren would like to see forbes start in centre mid with jennings and coke and let o'brien and humphreys go at it with sutton up front on his own in a 4-5-1 formation. We get turned over last mid week game. Mon the well. 0-0

4 points and top six guaranteed! Magic

Interesting to see so many fans keeping their feet on the ground and being pessimistic. The opening game this season was a good, even affair. The Fir Park encounter had the Well team at near mutiny with Gannon. I agree Saturday will be tight as St J are playing some decent stuff just now. But hell so are we - and we are a better side. So I'll go 1-0 to us.