Skippy Sunday

ONeils40yarder

Been looking for that for years, still never found it.

There's a video on YouTube somewhere that was a preview for the CIS cup final. There's a short bit of highlights on there from the hearts semi, that's the best I've found so far. Will try to find it

Eta:

easier than I thought

They weren't invited in to the Cooper in the end (although they were the next game) but there were still plenty of them in there. Celtic fans have never accepted we were celebrating a dramatic late win for our team and couldn't care less who won the league. It was utterly fantastic and one of my top moments following Motherwell.

• Like 2

Fair enough

its how I can live with it, no acknowledgement to anything other than Motherwell doing it for Motherwell,

got a banterous <_ jibe today about desperation of mcdonald returning fella didnt like me reminding him it was since skippy sunday at closing time one his colleagues asked if i going to falkirk tonight watch my team they are all riddled thinking its them or the other mob and try claim everything for themselves>

days like Skippy Sunday, Owen Coyle Day, Second Place Sunday are all about Motherwell for me.

edit :blink: May is indeed a very, merry Month

• Like 1