Mike Ashley - Newcasle

decorator

I would love Mike Ashley to buy Motherwell.

Why so he can get rid of Jim Gannon and then appoint a caretaker manager and then appoint a caretaker caretaker manager and so on til we are in the first division. Then put is up for sale remove us from the market only for him to put us up for sale 6 weeks later. And all the time trying to rename the east stand The Tunnocks tea cake at East stand stand.

Naw I think I would prefer John Boyle to stay. If this highly unlikley event did take place I would be in tears for days. He would kill Motherwell.

Why so he can get rid of Jim Gannon and then appoint a caretaker manager and then appoint a caretaker caretaker manager and so on til we are in the first division. Then put is up for sale remove us from the market only for him to put us up for sale 6 weeks later. And all the time trying to rename the east stand The Tunnocks tea cake at East stand stand.

Naw I think I would prefer John Boyle to stay. If this highly unlikley event did take place I would be in tears for days. He would kill Motherwell.

Lightning doesnt strike twice. Any big money businessmen I would welcome. We might be able to challenge the OF, win a domestic trophy.

Lightning doesnt strike twice. Any big money businessmen I would welcome. We might be able to challenge the OF, win a domestic trophy.

Oh sometimes it does. I just think he doesn't have a clue how to run a football club. And we can't afford to spend money we tried it with Boyle and it led to our near ruin. We can't even get 5 thousand through the gates against Hearts anymore.

I'd have thought not. Compared to us, they have massive debts. We are surely a better financial proposition than they are.

Aye his money would go a long way with a wee diddy club like ours. Lot of shite though no doubt.