Craig Brown - A Mealy Mouthed, Two Faced Shyster

MJC_MKI

Anyone agree?

I've never bought into this 'cuddly old gentleman' image with his 'Oooh I have always had the utmost respect for - enter player/club's name -'.

This man is clever. Very, very clever and is extremely good at wrapping folk round his finger with his nicey-nicey image but the events of the past few days have only reinforced my belief that he isn't all he seems and his 'utmost respect for whoever' patter is just a big dose of wind and urine. He came out yesterday and PUBLICALLY comitted himself to Motherwell FC with all the usual luvvy-duvvy chat and now he has back tracked on that and is all but Aberdeen manager.

Well fuck you ya old bastard, I sincerly hope you fail spectacularly up there. What you have done is worse than what McGhee before you did. At least he was upfront, you went out of your way to 'commit' yourself to us only to spectacularly backtrack only a day later, and yet you still cannot even bring yourself to admit it.

Craig Brown = an utter, utter, c**t.

Anyone agree?

I've never bought into this 'cuddly old gentleman' image with his 'Oooh I have always had the utmost respect for - enter player/club's name -'.

This man is clever. Very, very clever and is extremely good at wrapping folk round his finger with his nicey-nicey image but the events of the past few days have only reinforced my belief that he isn't all he seems and his 'utmost respect for whoever' patter is just a big dose of wind and urine. He came out yesterday and PUBLICALLY comitted himself to Motherwell FC with all the usual luvvy-duvvy chat and now he has back tracked on that and is all but Aberdeen manager.

Well fuck you ya old bastard, I sincerly hope you fail spectacularly up there. What you have done is worse than what McGhee before you did. At least he was upfront, you went out of your way to 'commit' yourself to us only to spectacularly backtrack only a day later, and yet you still cannot even bring yourself to admit it.Craig Brown = an utter, utter, c**t.

Time heals :ph34r:

Loyalty is obviously a one way street in your eyes MJC. He has not taken the Aberdeen job and for all we know is using the situation to strengthen the Well squad and you are on with this rant about our Manager who has done very well for us in the last year. Craig Brown would be humbled by your loyalty.

Why wait? Any time a manager announces he is thinking of leaving it usually means his time is up one way or another. He does not have a contract with us so we can say cheerio and thanks and let him make his mind up without having to worry about us. Save him saying any more prayers on national telly. eh?

Someone's obviously told him the 20-30 year old females are better looking up here.

Man, he's in for a disappointment...

Can't believe I'm going into work to face all the smugness again. If any of my pupils even smile at me tomorrow, they're getting excluded.

This is not helpful in the least, he is still as far as we know our manager who has been asked to reconsider an offer made to him and all he has said is they will reconsider thats not a I'm leaving statement.

The fact that he is reconsidering after the statements in today's papers (interviews) is what makes it bad.

The fact that he is reconsidering after the statements in today's papers (interviews) is what makes it bad.

Exactly, it would have been better if he had said nothing. Even the official site had to remove his I’m staying pish. Embarrassing that he says one thing then does another. If he stays, he will have a hard job convincing Motherwell fans of his love for our team.

Exactly, it would have been better if he had said nothing. Even the official site had to remove his I’m staying pish. Embarrassing that he says one thing then does another. If he stays, he will have a hard job convincing Motherwell fans of his love for our team.

Not that. Couldn't care less about that. Always thought it was quite funny he was open about being an Accies fan. An Accies fan who will need them to get relegated now right enough :evilgrin: I had to suspend my disbelief for a lot of things he said in pre and post match interviews re: his opposite number, team, chairman, and so on. Now I won't need to bother.

Brown also paid tribute to the Well fans who have backed him since the start.

"We believe we're just starting out at Motherwell.

"The fans have backed us since the start and staying at Fir Park was the right thing to do.

"I've not had one negative letter or email since I took charge and EVERY club gets that, believe me."

:dash2: