Motherwell Vs Aberdeen Discussion Thread...

David

Not as good a performance as Celtic or Dundee Utd but thought we deserved to win the match by the two goals.

Never really felt under pressure even when Aberdeen got the late goal back. Having said that Randy pulled off a save today that might be the difference between us being Top or Bottom 6.

Missed Jennings today and Lasley didn't have the best of matches although you can't question his commitment so we didn't quit manage the midfield dominance we had over Dundee Utd but we always looked more likely to score than Aberdeen, Langfield pulled off a couple of good saves and Jones missed a sitter.

I've been a critic of Humphrey but he played well today, Murphy followed up his performance in midweek and Jones was good in patches.

Maurice Ross looked a little rusty but defended well enough and it was good to see him coaching our younger defenders.

Decent performance against a dire Aberdeen side. It's difficult to keep the game raised against such utter pish!

Really satisfying that we've horsed them twice since the old c**t went up there. And excellent news that Boyle got to hime at the end of the game.

Good to hear the quote on the radio too that McCall never seen the incident as he was too busy telling the ref how bad a game he had.

Pleased with Ross's debut and think that Gunning and Hutch look sound at the back.

Pleased for The Humph too - great what a wee bit of confidence does.

• Like 1

Have to laugh at some of the shite on here. Sheepy website "The man is the definition of dignity." :lol: Aye, one day "I love Fir Park, and the players, and will stay" and then the next "F*ck off, I'm away". Dignified my arse. Auld git.

you surely not forgotten that young predicted sheep would end the season above us. Might still happen, but the odds are getting longer and longer

Ha ha forgot about that. Aye, I've heard him repeat that a couple of times on the radio in his usual cocky wee manner "I have spoken, therefore it will happen" style.

I don't have much time for him at all so anything that comes back around and makes him look stupid is good with me.

I thought it was fantastic entertainment listening to Traynor reduce him to a jibberring, stuttering sounding idiot on the way to the game today. Frankly I couldn't give a shit what the Rangers chairman said or didn't say, nodded or didn't nod but it made great radio listening to Traynor completely slaughter Young about his report and his abilities as a journalist in general.