Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

MJC's been around forever

like a smelly auld family dug that lies around farting, drags its shitey arse along the new carpet and growls right through MOTD or any decent film

but nobody in the family really wants rid, cause after all he still feckin loves it when we win

Don't know why I bothered queing for almost three hours last Monday for a ticket. :dash2:

Yep,Neither the fuck do i, so toss it a a bin and get tae fuck ya scrotum licker , Jesus christ what an attention seeker' either that and he's a jambo with the best wind up credentials ever. Fair play to you sir,either way you are someone we have no wish to entertain any further,so fuck offcheers.gif

• Like 1

facepalm.gif Dont you grasp the concept of watching football,Yes we're playing a better team,with a bigger support,with a history of winning trophies and humping teams like us but so what. I was lucky enough to see the last final and know that everyone(with the exception of you) will be looking at their ticket and dreaming of what might be. I'm 47 years old and All i can think about the now is that game and winning,what it will mean for me and my sons,the fans ,the Club and the town. If you can't get yourself up for this despite the odds against us then they're really is no point for you .We're gonna lose ,we're gonna get beat 7-0,its a humping, don't you ever get feckin tired of such depressing negativity on your part, cos i for one do.I'd much rather have my outlook any daycheers.gifYou need to go and stick yer heid in a bucket of sand till this is over,and if we get beat ye can come on and tell us " i told ye so" if it makes ye feel good.

4-5-1 by an absolute country mile for me.

Randolph

Ross -- Craigan -- Hutchinson -- Hammell

Humphrey -- Jennings -- Lasley -- Hateley -- Murphy

Sutton

Subs: Hollis, Saunders, Gunning, Forbes, Jeffers.

Injury time winner from big John.

To stop being a sad c**t coming on here every day and posting pictures of players?

I'm sorry if you can't work out what I'm doing, you could always ask a grown up person to explain it you :blum:

See Izaguirre went off at killie hopefully thats him out of the final like kayal.

Supposedly a hamstring injury. If so, no way he will make the Final.

If we ever needed a reason to get to tore into these feckers, this is it....

NEIL LENNON, the Celtic manager, has questioned the commitment of Motherwell and Hearts in their recent matches against Rangers and urged Dundee United to make more of a game of it when they visit Ibrox tomorrow night.

“We have two games to go and anything can happen,” he said. “What we’re looking for is somebody to compete and give Rangers a game as there’s not been much evidence of that in their two previous games.

If we ever needed a reason to get to tore into these feckers, this is it....

This man is a cretin and does not deserve to be the Manager of one of the big two in Scottish football. I truly hope they don't win a thing this year and he gets dumped. :dash2:

Just out of curiosity when was the last time the Scottish Cup Final was contested by two teams from the top six?

Think it was 2003/04, SPL winners Celtic beat 4th placed Dunfermline 3-1.

Not that I like the man, but it seems pretty accurate to me.

I reckon you're right. I have no doubt he's made the statement knowing full well Celtic fans will take it to mean nasty mini-h**s like ourselves have been lying down, thus continuing the "us and them" mentality Lennon's managed to create at Celtic Park - and he's done it well, many Celtic fans still fail to see he's a poor manager simply because they're so engrossed in all 'being' Neil Lennon.

However, what exactly would we be complaining about here? He hasn't actually said ourselves and Dundee Utd lay down to Rangers. Is there evidence that we gave Rangers a game? No there's not - because we quite clearly didn't. Whether or not he's implying that was deliberate is irrelevant, the simple fact is nothing he's said there is incorrect.