Cup Final Tickets

Taff

The club must be secretly ecstatic about this - I bet their new season ticket sales are well ahead of plans for this season. Tactical masterstroke :notworthy:

Indeed. It'll be interesting to see how many season tickets they've shifted for next season.

Long shot i know but does anyone have a spare voucher, need 4 tickets and still sh!ting myself i wont get them.

Willing to pay £50 for any spare vouchers.

My advice is post to the forum a good few hundred times today so you qualify for the passworded forum and post your interest for tickets there. It's well organised and fair and cuts out the need for offering ridiculous sums of money. There are plenty well fans out there willing to help a fellow dosser and not looking to make a profit.

I personally think it's good to see the club using some common sense and getting the most out of a situation.

Totally agree. As much as it irks me, our club is primarily a business and for a long time now we have been showing a keen business sense at just about every opportunity. It might not have been a money spinner but remember the teasers for the canterbury strip? Butt ugly strip that people got excited about.

Yesterday was all about making money, creating an atmosphere of excitement for fans and, possibly most importantly, proving to the sfa we can shift tickets! It will also lighten the workload for staff at the club giving them plenty of time to spare before the big game to deal with any issues that might arise. The majority of fans will have their tickets now so they have more time to make their party plans.

When you look at the whole picture the whole thing has been run with military precision and the those responsible are doing a smashing job looking out for the image of the club on what we hope will be a day to remember for decades to come.

Well Done. notworthy.gif

My advice is post to the forum a good few hundred times today so you qualify for the passworded forum and post your interest for tickets there. It's well organised and fair and cuts out the need for offering ridiculous sums of money. There are plenty well fans out there willing to help a fellow dosser and not looking to make a profit.

Thanks mate, To be honest i just dont have the time to do that (at work) and even though i am the forum every day i very rarley post. I am more than happy to shell out the 50 quid as was looking at agency tickets and they are £150 each. Ive missed 4 games all season and my brother is the same, would be gutted if i missed out so dont want to take the chance. I cant afford the £270 to get a season ticket next season or id have done that , i like paying at the gate though and have done since i gave up my ST 5 years ago...Id be glad to give someone cash if they helped me out..

Thanks mate, To be honest i just dont have the time to do that (at work) and even though i am the forum every day i very rarley post. I am more than happy to shell out the 50 quid as was looking at agency tickets and they are £150 each. Ive missed 4 games all season and my brother is the same, would be gutted if i missed out so dont want to take the chance. I cant afford the £270 to get a season ticket next season or id have done that , i like paying at the gate though and have done since i gave up my ST 5 years ago...Id be glad to give someone cash if they helped me out..

I wouldn't get too nervous about it at the moment Del. I'm still sure that everyone who tries to get a ticket for this game will be able to get one.

One thing I wouldn't do is pay over the odds for a ticket.

I wouldn't get too nervous about it at the moment Del. I'm still sure that everyone who tries to get a ticket for this game will be able to get one.

One thing I wouldn't do is pay over the odds for a ticket.

hope your right mate, i cant think of anything else right now !

A guy was walking along the que asking yesterday if anyone wasn't using there full allocation as he wanted two tickets! Offered to pay but some guy was only buying two and let him tag onto his allocation.

I was actually going to do that but didnt have the baws ! lol

Del go up and say your names still on my seat, see if they give you tickets on the strength of being a previous holder. Failing that tell them you're going to the press to complain that your names still on my seat after all this time and you want damages of 4 Final tickets for using your name without your permission. :thumbup:

The club must be secretly ecstatic about this - I bet their new season ticket sales are well ahead of plans for this season. Tactical masterstroke :notworthy:

Played a blinder!

Wonder how many Clubs will be able to report an increase on season ticket sales for next season in this 'financial climate'?

Can't see how our figures won't increase.

Del go up and say your names still on my seat, see if they give you tickets on the strength of being a previous holder. Failing that tell them you're going to the press to complain that your names still on my seat after all this time and you want damages of 4 Final tickets for using your name without your permission. :thumbup:

If his name is on the seat then your sitting in his seat and the 4 tickets you've got are his - so gie him the tickets :whistling:

Magic Matt...LOL...cant believe the name is still there, i did say i had a ST 4 years out the last 7 and pay in every week but fell on deaf ears am afraid, beginning to sh!t it, all those nights at inverness etc with 30 of us there and im potentially gonna miss this ! aghhhhh. I should get one but its the not knowing !

Firstly, thank you Sir Steve Diggle :notworthy:

Secondly, have the club confirmed the TOTAL MFC allocation?

Last statement I saw from Lianne was that it was not confirmed (so I assumed it was still under "discussion"....maybe depending on initial sales by MFC ? )

Are they still arguing over North Stand tkts?

Was told it was close to 11,000 by end of day yesterday.

There can't be more than 3000 season ticket holders surely. Can't see more than a couple of hundred shelling out for new season tickets either so there should be 3-4000 tickets left for the ballot which should really cover everybody on the database that isn't a ST holder.

There can't be more than 3000 season ticket holders surely. Can't see more than a couple of hundred shelling out for new season tickets either so there should be 3-4000 tickets left for the ballot which should really cover everybody on the database that isn't a ST holder.

Hope so mate. I need one for my Uncle who lives up in thurso. I'll be in Cyprus so gutted i'm going to miss it