Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

David

I've calmed down now, lets look ahead if we take something form Arabs away and beat Killie next Wednesday then we finish 5th (equal to last season) and have a Scottish Cup Final to look forward to, thats no a bad season is it ?

I've calmed down now, lets look ahead if we take something form Arabs away and beat Killie next Wednesday then we finish 5th (equal to last season) and have a Scottish Cup Final to look forward to, thats no a bad season is it ?

Of course that's only if Killie don't get anymore points this season!!!!

After that performance yesterday I can't say I'm looking forward to the Scottish cup final too much any more. We've imporoved a lot over the last couple of months but I'm disappointed to see we've still got that level of inept performance in us.

• Like 1

Every team has a level of inept performance. Even Celtic and Rangers this season have produced performances which have been, to coin a phrase, utter cack since Christmas. And it'll happen again. Hardly a single ball yesterday fell our way, and we were opened up easily at times. Happens, to us and to others.

After that performance yesterday I can't say I'm looking forward to the Scottish cup final too much any more. We've imporoved a lot over the last couple of months but I'm disappointed to see we've still got that level of inept performance in us.

I am exactly the same.

I wouldn't say I was over confident but I felt that if we played the way I know we are capable of playing, the cup could be ours.

I did not think we were capable of such an inept performance as that and if we play like that it could be a humping.

Why was Hutchy left out?

Why was Jones so bad, if that is him trying to get a contract/ new team or looking to get a place in the team for the final then he's got no chance, nothing going forward, apart from a deflected shot and he did not track back at all, especially for the second goal.

I hope Humphrey is back for the United game.

Lasley and Jennings were not firing on all cylinders or maybe holding back, not risking injury and missing the final?

Sutton was invisible as was Jeffers, Murphy again looked lively, our best man, Hammell didn't get forward enough and Ross did as good as he could with Jones in front of him. I was not impressed with the pairing of Craigan and Gunning in the centre of defence.

I know people want to rest players before the final but I am the opposite, get your final (strongest) team decided and play them in all the games from now until then.

Give some of them 70 minutes or so if they are tired, there will be plenty of recovery time from the 15th to the 21st and if the team has had 3 games together it will help them gel.

I honestly could not care less about the league games.

i had the 'lying down' pish said to me within about 10 minutes of leaving the stadium that and the h**s without the bus fare shite has been mentioned to me all day its really got on my tits big time :angry:

It pisses me off as well, but how do we argue back?

In three league games against Celtic we've won 2-0 and lost 1-0 twice, we've scored as many goals against Celtic as we've let in, against Rangers we've laid down and taken it up the shit chute, 19 goals to 2, in four resounding defeats. I cant fathom how we can be so poor against Rangers on a regular basis and yet manage to give Celtic a hard game each and every time we play them. Can you?

• Like 2

Wouldn't waste my time arguing, just belt the c**t that accuses you hard on the mouth and get on with your life. Simples. :thumbup:

Exactly, either that or just tell them to go and fuck themselves. We owe those c***s NOTHING.