Ideas To Get The Toon Up For The Final

Martin

Nice to see all the motherwell posters up the street today. I would love the one on the wimpy window for myself.

I didn't notice any posters in Wilkinson's window though.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if on the morning of the cup final the windows of JJB or JD (whichever the one across from the old ASDA is) is covered in 'Well posters so you can't see the scummy H*Ns tops in the window

Come the 21st we all have to do our bit,evilgrin.gif i think the tavern should have a display toothumbup.gif

That's probably why Livi went into administration! Motherwell would barely make a penny from MFC shirt sales through JJB, that's why the sales are kept to The 'Well Shop, because it will directly benefit the club rather than JJB

No... Motherwell would sell more shirts through JJB, Motherwell Fc would make money from selling them through JJB, PSL wouldnt so much, sorry dave, nothing against you guys at PSL but yer point is wrong. This is something I have gave a lot of thought to as i have wondered about this before

No... Motherwell would sell more shirts through JJB, Motherwell Fc would make money from selling them through JJB, PSL wouldnt so much, sorry dave, nothing against you guys at PSL but yer point is wrong. This is something I have gave a lot of thought to as i have wondered about this before

:doh: that'll be that then :blink:

• Like 1

What are the schools doing? I work in an Ayrshire secondary school and I want to deck my classroom out in claret and amber. Any other schools doing the same so I don't get my balls rapped for it?

Ma school has probably the biggest Rangers fanbase excluding any school in Larkhall and a couple of my teachers are tims plus the Headteacher is a Jambo so I don't reckon mine will. Having said that me and my friends have met 2 of the deputy heads at games so you never know.

Any shirts sold through JJB would be via PSL who have the merchandising deal. Therefore selling through JJB would mean a larger percentage not going to MFC as JJB would take their slice. There would pretty much be no profit to MFC for any shirt sold via JJB, certainly not in the quantities MFC sell as opposed to Rangers or Celtic

Putting the finishing touches to our decorations tonight so I'll be firing our display up in Gamestation windows tomorrow morning. My girlfriend put all my ideas into practice, and it's looks phenomenal.

Noticed today a lot of shops have 'Well posters in the window, so it looks like the whole town is making an effort!

230122_216193875075232_100000538631529_824284_5013366_n.jpg

Not looking quite as good as I'd imagined, far too much other stuff going on in the windows, but still pretty cool. Think we'll make a claret and amber bowser for the middle of the right hand window tonight to try and beef it up a little.

• Like 5

230122_216193875075232_100000538631529_824284_5013366_n.jpg

Not looking quite as good as I'd imagined, far too much other stuff going on in the windows, but still pretty cool. Think we'll make a claret and amber bowser for the middle of the right hand window tonight to try and beef it up a little.

well done chris,mario looks brilliant wae a well top on,:notworthy:

• Like 1

You're looking at £30 for Black Ops mate. Checked out Wilko's display and it's looking great, well done. The '91 stuff is a nice touch. Our display looks pretty cool now, with this in the right hand window to make it complete....

224065_216514385043181_100000538631529_826010_7229518_n.jpg

• Like 2

You're looking at £30 for Black Ops mate. Checked out Wilko's display and it's looking great, well done. The '91 stuff is a nice touch. Our display looks pretty cool now, with this in the right hand window to make it complete....

Looks crackin. He's even got the Faddy hairdo...

That's quality! Great effort, well done.

Superb Chris!

Had alot of folk in for flags etc for the window displays in shops today and saw they were putting up C&A Flags all over the place just as I was leaving the precinct. Definitely an increase in the amount of MFC t-shirts and strips being worn out and about as well - great to see!

Edit - Dave on AP's account!