Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Happy Scottish Cup Final Day everyone!!!

Last post before the main event. Let's hope the next post is an ecstatically happy one. Hope everyone has a great day, drinks too much sings too much and all that jazz. Good luck to SM and our heroes in waiting. Seize the day we are all behind you!

All I have to do now is try and sleep!

I'm trying to work out how to get from dennistoun to hampden draped in claret and amber without having to sort out numerous smellies with my 5ft8 of sheer skin and bone.

Yeah I'm going from Dennistoun as well mate...this should be interesting! Thought I was the only 'Well fan in this neck of the woods.

All day today I've been texting, emailing, hanging up the phone to arrogant horrible Celtic fans who are expecting a Scottish cup come 5 oclock tomorrow.

I have had nerves all week, today I've been like a kid on Xmas eve. But drinking tonight down motherwell has made me so drunk and even more buzzing for tomorrow.

It annoys me that if we loose, Celtic won't care, then Sunday is another day. If we win, this is something special, people will cry, baby's will be made and we will have a fuckin party.

Anyhoo, so proud to break the mould of central Scotland and follow the mighty well all over. MOTHERWELL TIL I DIE!!

It's sheer arrogance of the old firm as if they have a Devine right to win if smelltic win. Tomorrow will just be another day can you see them buyin a copy of every paper and keeping them for twenty year simple answer NO!!!

They don't give a fuck unless they play each other!!!!!

Let's get stuck right in tae them & show them what it means to us Mon the well!!!!