Fly The Flag In Cup Final Week

Dexter Dawg

Was looking for bunting. Doubt I'll be the only one... A few houses to be decorated up in the loyal part of Carfin. Just for the annoyance factor likes. Thought about enquiring at The War Office, sure they've some left over from the Royal wedding. Failing that, dust down the Union flag and so the neighbours know what it's about I'll have 'NEIL LENNON IS A c**t' emblazoned across it.

Flag flying in East Kilbride, wee man has his new cup final scarf constantly round his neck, but unfortunatly car flags sold out as I tried to get a couple from the club shop (fri) cant find claret n amber bunting either.

- RAGIN :wallbash:

If anyone knows else where I can get the car flags or claret and amber bunting please let me know

Thats my flags out here in netherton, I will be collecting bunting on monday night, will have it in place by tuesday, Got flag on van for all to see. :yahoo: This is going to be some build up this week ,canny wait. She wore, She wore, a claret and amber ribbon.............. Super 'well

got claret and amber (well orange and maroon but close enough!) bunting and crepe streamers from www.partypacks.co.uk quite reasonable and came in a couple of days. Think you can pay extra for nxt day delivery.

A wee corner of Motherwell in Ayrshire!

Flag flying in East Kilbride, wee man has his new cup final scarf constantly round his neck, but unfortunatly car flags sold out as I tried to get a couple from the club shop (fri) cant find claret n amber bunting either.

- RAGIN :wallbash:

If anyone knows else where I can get the car flags or claret and amber bunting please let me know

same here,looking for car flags a couple of weeks ago in the club shop and not in stock....i'm in E/K aswell mate just watch out when your parking in town centre I got mine ripped of in 2005.......if anyone knows a shop stocking them in The Well let me know.Ta

Sieb was telling me today about a converstaion he over heard in Bellshill. One Rattler gives it "Ye seen Murrawell man, pure Claret & Amber bunting everywhere" Second Rattlers goes "That's shite man, Motherwell's a Shellic toon an a'"

F-U-C-K-I-N-G H-E-L-L :wallbash: