St Mirren (A) 13th August

DEWELL

I fucking hate St Mirren the scum fucks should fuck off to the lower leagues where they won't bother me. Delighted tiny Tom has rammed one right up their Japseye in the last minute too. Pleasing.

Now that's just extreme. St Mirren are just another team, we don't need to hate them with such vigour do we?

Have you thought about anger management?

Haven't read the full thread. Superb win. I expected a 1 each draw.

However, after the h**s won today, drew level with us on points, equal on goals, we placed second, alphabetically after them.

What nonsense was this?

(Apologies if it was brought up earlier, and again, hell yeah, what a result in Paisley!)

However, after the h**s won today, drew level with us on points, equal on goals, we placed second, alphabetically after them.

What nonsense was this?

(Apologies if it was brought up earlier, and again, hell yeah, what a result in Paisley!)

It would have been on Goals For.

It goes Points>Goal Difference>Goals For>H2H

And Rangers scored 5 goals, to our 4.

I'd be delighted with 0-0... another point and another clean sheet.

I'd be happy, based on our past 9 year record against them (last win, December 26th 2002) however based on the past few weeks and were we aspire to, then you have to cast you minds back to the mid 90's and a few seasons to when we finished in the top 3.

In some of those seasons (particularly the 90's ones) we generally took anything from 4-7 points off each of the OF. I'd like to think we're back in those heady days again now. I'm figuring it would be hard in the current climate to get anything at Greyskull or the Piggery.

So let's be optimistic and look to take maximum points next week, Rangers got through in Inverness with disputed penalties and seem to have a lot going on behind the scenes. However they were by far an away our Achilles heel last season combine that with the almost 9 year jinx.

What nonsense was this?

We are three points ahead of Rangers mate. We are on 10, they are on 7.

I'm well aware of that. Did you see the sky table after they beat Inverness though?

We should have been top of the league, and were not, for some reason. I don't mean now. Apparently goal difference, and alphabetical order meant nowt. They placed above us, with the same points, same home and away goals. What was that all about?

I'm well aware of that. Did you see the sky table after they beat Inverness though?

We should have been top of the league, and were not, for some reason. I don't mean now. Apparently goal difference, and alphabetical order meant nowt. They placed above us, with the same points, same home and away goals. What was that all about?

After their win, goal difference was the same as ours. So next factor is goals scored. They had scored 5 at that stage to our 4.

After their win, goal difference was the same as ours. So next factor is goals scored. They had scored 5 at that stage to our 4.

Cheers weeyin. I was misinformed that neither team had conceded, and therefore I assumed (and on asking, was telt) that the goals scored column was equal.

Thanks again.

Would love to watch an SPL game live doon here an all the better if it's a Motherwell game. A few years ago, we used to get SPL games on free to air telly too, but that doesn't happen any more. Watching games on the internet feed sometimes with dropouts the occasional 'Open all Mics' like the weeyin we can get the proxies, but you cant beat a being at the game.

Having said all that is the V Rangers game on the telly? Hope someone will post links :thumbup:

When Where is MFCTV ? :help:

brief thoughts.

our midfield was horrible. they were hopeless. we made all the chances so we deserved the win.

higdon - that bad he tried to get himself sent off. that performance isn't acceptable, up the workrate or face questions about the waistline.

humphrey - it's like playing with 10 men. that's 270 mins of utter failure, wtf!

3 Points will do for me anyday, tactics right or wrong, still top of the SPL.

No stick out players today, positive or negative, for what ever reason it never seemed to work, not pretty on the eye, but sometimes its nice to win ugly!NEXT.

Would love to watch an SPL game live doon here an all the better if it's a Motherwell game. A few years ago, we used to get SPL games on free to air telly too, but that doesn't happen any more.

Aye, seems like the SPL stopped selling the games overseas. Or maybe the OF decided to hold onto their individual rights.

Watching games on the internet feed sometimes with dropouts the occasional 'Open all Mics' like the weeyin we can get the proxies, but you cant beat a being at the game.

Having said all that is the V Rangers game on the telly? Hope someone will post links :thumbup:

Should be plenty of links for the Rangers game. Just hope it's worth watching :popcorn: