This Video Doing The Rounds On Celtic Boards...

David

Proddy fans watch bands before game shocker!!!

Most of the tunes were songs sang at FP in the past year and I'd class as 'Motherwell songs'. But all this outrage comes to the 'Celtic Family' easily when they have so many like minded souls looking for injustice!

They should deal with their own problems first (nae dough, shite manager, 3rd in the league :whistling: , etc...)

Send them a giant non-denominational "FUCK OFF" from me.

Can you send them two giant non-denominational "FUCK-OFFs", one from me also.

Off course if you go into Bairds Bar, Bar 67 and the likes before a Celtic game on a Saturday with your video phone you are not likely to catch the Celtic Family up to anything wrong are you...... could be a plan....

From that video I counted 1 song which wasn't a Motherwell song and that was The Cry Was No Surrender? Sure the Celtic fans will be up in arms with the Nazi salute at 5.25.

For me it's not how I would spend my pre-Cup Final party but each to their own, they are decked out in 'Well colours and apart from one song are vocaling backing Motherwell FC, no problem!

Personally speaking I don't think any of this religion shite should be brought into football at all, but Celtic fans don't have a leg to stand on either.

the guys didn't march into hampden with flutes and drums did they so what's the problem.

being a motherwell fan doesn't imply any political or religious beliefs/identitiy. all it means is you support motherwell.

I have no opinion otherwise on the video. I'm not into the orange order stuff and i certainly don't see where it fits into football, but a comment from either of the Old Firm on this matter is nothing short of laughable.

Don't celtic claim to be a family cub to - they make a big song and dance about it on the radio often enough.

The video is from a club somewhere, not Fir Park - so it's hardly got anything official to do with Motherwell Football Club it is just something some of their fans have done.

The one thing that really fucking irks me though - there is a inclination in the text associating the video that Catholics are some form of 'ethnic minority'. They aren't, they never have been and they never will be. So take the big dirty chip off your shoulder and realise that if the Catholic faith was so bloody tremendous it would surely be big enough to rise above the petty greeting that so many of it's 'followers' are determined to bring up.

Catholics get more than any other faith group in this nation - FACT! no one else gets their own schools, there is your starter for ten.

I like to laugh at these people but deep down it really upsets me that some folk out there are actually thick enough to buy into this bullshit. Doesn't say much for your 'catholic education' if they can't teach simple things like looking at both sides, impartiality or the meaning of the word hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Aw, lads playing flutes and drums in Motherwell tops. Thats it, We are done, Shut the club down, Game over, Clear evidence that we are all biggots, hate all catholics, and follow the Orange Order so there for are h**s aswell. Celtic are clearly the victums of fucking everything and we are all out to get them.

Aw, lads playing flutes and drums in Motherwell tops. Thats it, We are done, Shut the club down, Game over, Clear evidence that we are all biggots, hate all catholics, and follow the Orange Order so there for are h**s aswell. Celtic are clearly the victums of fucking everything and we are all out to get them.

Dont know if its my computer (and being I.T. illiterate) but I cannae see the video, just got a wee multi-coloured box in teh corner of the screen. Anyone any ideas?

A guy was wearing a Puma t-shirt as well.

We all know how far in the Orange order that particular sportswear company is...

Dirty H** Puma bastards!!!!

that was posted by Addiesaprovo on pie & bovril . A definite hero in the fight against sectarianism. Typical selective morality from a Tim. Offended by eveything, ashamed of fuck all. hope it annoys the fuck out of them. wish i had a video of parkhead the other week when that c**t was calling a disabled Well supporter at the front an orange bastard. Fuckin vermin.

Celtic Supporters-"The Best Fans in the World"

Says it all really.

I love the boy in that video pretending he's got a bow and arrow. WTF are you going to do with a bow and arrow? :whistling:

Years ago at FP when we were playing this disgusting lot, I can always remember this one guy spent the majority of the game pretending to shot the whole of the East Stand one by one with his imaginary rifle.

Hope he enjoyed paying £25 quid for his ticket.

Still makes me laugh to this day.

They're definitely getting worse though, complete vermin.