• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Omar Daley
    • Shaun Hutchinson
    • Null Vote

law for me , always wanted the ball and played really well on the flank just wish that he pulled the trigger when through on foster , thought hateley was really good again

Seen on the other thread humphrey being critisised but i think he had a very good game against an exceptional left back , the celtic player was immense

• Like 1

Nobody outstanding but I'd probably say Hammell just about deserved it, he kept Forrest very quiet and was comfortable in possession as usual. Clancy would have been in with a shout if he hadn't been sent off.

I heard Nickly Law got Sponsores motm. Really good footballer but the tactic of him driving for the corner flag is wearing a wee bit thin, particularly when he doesn't have a left foot to cross it in with.

Surprised Hammell is getting so many votes when he clearly completely lost his man Stokes, for him to score the first, sure he had a good game otherwise but that error rules him out motm

Clancy also had a great 80mins befor his kick out at hooper and although I'm not sure thats what he got red for it was stupid

our flair players let us down, or were asked to do too much hardwork to create maybe?

has to be between Lasley and Jennings for me, no shock that hey scored almost immediately after we removed the wall in the middle, not sure why Jenno was removed but we missed him right away

Lasley was also a bit soft in the only challenge on Mccourt as he danced all the way from his own half to our box, sadly he missed him :ph34r: but I reckon if we had Jennings they'd have stopped him together, but as he still had another 40yds to go and nobody stopped him can't really attribute the goal against Las

vote to Lasley, he's had a great revival since his latest kid was born

Agreed

Thought Hateley lost nearly every ball in the air to Samaras (maybe understandable given the height difference but still), wasted most of our corners (think one went on Craigan's head) and wasnt too clever for the winner either. Rules him out for me.