• Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Omar Daley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Johnathan Page
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Jennings will likely walk it as he stood out for 90mins

Higdon contributed so much today he should be a close second, its hard to see where his detractors get their ammunition from but still so many were vocal :wallbash:

I went for big Higdon, though was a toss up between him and Jennings.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing at times though, at one point someone behind us was shouting "Get your self back on side Higdon ya big lazy b@astard"

This was as Motherwell were taking a goal kick, proving that his critics clearly don't have a clue about football.

Torn between Higdon and Jennings. Thought big Higgy won everything and his knock-ons and passing play was top notch. Only wish he tried a mad overhead kick when he chested the ball down in the box.

Jenno ran the midfield. His last gasp tackle was outstanding. And he never got booked by that big fanny Brines (Wa-hey!)

Jennings for me!

Didn't really think there was a stand out but I'd probably go for Nicky Law who I thought was neat and tidy in poor conditions.

Just shows you that 2 people can see the same game very differently. I thought Law was poor on Saturday, but obviously the conditions played a part in that.

Steve Jennings MOTM for me, Michael Higdon a close second.