well_army

U20 Fixtures

That he did. In a vastly experienced Thistle side including Mark Kerr. Trialists from Everton weren't up to much.

Know anything of a possible return of Scott Leitch in a youth development capacity?

1st I've heard that, however from what I know of him and the way he handled the youths when he was still playing for Well and latterly as assistant manager I think it would be a great move for the club.

That he did. In a vastly experienced Thistle side including Mark Kerr. Trialists from Everton weren't up to much.

Meant to ask did Murray play at all, I heard he was just about ready for a comeback ?

My source only mentioned the trialists and youngsters.

Meant to ask did Murray play at all, I heard he was just about ready for a comeback ?

My source only mentioned the trialists and youngsters.

Trialists and youngsters my info too.

Trialists and youngsters my info too.

Thanks anyway. Managed to speak to someone at the club when I was over this am and seems he did play the 1st half. Bit rusty but at least it'll be another body for the 1st team squad coming into a stage of the season when injuries and suspensions start kicking in.

Missed the game last night due to work, however, saw highlights and youngsters looked good.

Delighted to hear JJ saying the younger ones were no longer playing like youth players and showing aggression and taking responsibility on the pitch.

Well done guys, keep it going!

Erwin scores a late winner from the penalty spot to net his 6th goal for Arbroath.

You've underplayed that quite a bit there Lobey.

For the avoidance of any doubt that was on loan MOTHERWELL STRIKER LEE ERWIN SCORES LAST MINUTE WINNER AGAINST AIRDRIE!!!!!

evilgrin.gif

• Like 1

Youngsters playing Montrose in Scottish Cup on Sunday:

Scottish FA Youth Cup

Montrose U19s v Motherwell U19s

Date: Sunday 20th October 2013

Venue: Links Park Stadium, Montrose

Kick Off: 2.00am

Admission: Free

Jesus hope they have floodlights for this game.

Pmsl see what you mean.

Cut and pasted the info straight from the Montrose site, just goes to show I should have proof read it !

Of course should be 2pm.

Followed the game on twitter to tonight a thumping win to make it 7 games unbeaten. Looks like jj has turned it around which is great news

Great 3-2 win for the U/20's in Inverness today.

Behind twice came back to win with 2 late goals. 1-1 H/T.

Moore, Leitch and Higgins scorers.

Unashamedly followed and taken from Twitter,whistling.gif

They have indeed ! IMHO the catalyst was the win at Ibrox.

Since then they have grown in confidence and stature.

Scott Leitch was with them in Inverness and I reckon this will be a great benefit to both the boys and JJ.

Real test next week with a game against Celtic at FP.

Our cup tie against Killie has just started at Rugby park ,let's hope the decision tae rest Moore and Erwin for this game pays off.

So we hold players back for a big game and make a cunt of it? At least the u-20's are showing the Motherwell/McCunt factor isnt just for the big team.

Hope big Erwin's injury isnt as bad as feared!

• Like 1

Under 20's are playing Patrick thistle tonight at the Excelsior stadium 6pm ko , word is were playing an understrength team and not using our full quota of substitutes preferring instead to keep them fresh for the big game against Celtic on Friday night ...Inspired I tell thee inspired.