Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

There's no need to be so rude and crass.

I just find it concerning that we have had yet another game called off due to an issue with the stadium. Maybe I am barking up completely the wrong tree but I think it's a worry that it's happened again, less than a year since we last had a match called off for an issue with the stadium.

Surely obvious trolling is a ban on here? Been explained by a number of posters, club officials and the media that it was nothing to do with the stadium , but the trolling continues....

• Like 5

Maybe I am barking up completely the wrong tree

You are.

No one's saying that the stadium is in perfect working order. No one's disagreeing that postponements in the past have been due to a stadium more than showing its age. However, today's postponement is NOTHING to do with Fir Park.

Honestly man, give this one up. It's just getting embarrassing now.

You are.

No one's saying that the stadium is in perfect working order. No one's disagreeing that postponements in the past have been due to a stadium more than showing its age. However, today's postponement is NOTHING to do with Fir Park.

Honestly man, give this one up. It's just getting embarrassing now.

Okay then, if that's the case then fine, the club or the stadium cannot be blamed.

But surely you can see where I'm coming from when I say that it's a concern that we've had yet another match called off due to issues with the stadium???

But surely you can see where I'm coming from when I say that it's a concern that we've had yet another match called off due to issues with the stadium???

Not really no. Surely every postponement gives you a further opportunity to tell us we'll lose?

Stand by generators are for fan safety & evacuation only.

Really don't mean to be condescending but get a grip - personal safety v "a game of football".

Maybe the game should have gone on & we could see how many folk were wanting to sue MFC for letting it go ahead.

." the generators cant supply, pie stands, commentary, adequate lighting, cctv etc. It wasnt possible to proceed without electricity ! surrounding houses were also affected by this."

This was posted on facebook by a friend of mine who is a Steward supervisor in the Cooper Stand.

I'm sure there are better qualified people to confirm but I would think Gennys big enough to run the whole ground would be fucking huge and need shit loads of diesel to run them.

However I wasn't making this one today anyway so not really impacted by it. I won't make a 'Well game now until the Hibs game end of the month

There's no need to be so rude and crass.

I just find it concerning that we have had yet another game called off due to an issue with the stadium. Maybe I am barking up completely the wrong tree but I think it's a worry that it's happened again, less than a year since we last had a match called off for an issue with the stadium.

:wallbash:

It was NOTHING to do with the stadium. Football stadiums are not different planets, they are connected to the power grid exactly the same as everywhere else.

Stand by generators are for fan safety & evacuation only.

Really don't mean to be condescending but get a grip - personal safety v "a game of football".

Maybe the game should have gone on & we could see how many folk were wanting to sue MFC for letting it go ahead.

Does business continuity not come into the equation?

http://www.musgrave-generators.com/client4.html

Okay then...the stadium cannot be blamed.

But...it's a concern that we've had yet another match called off due to issues with the stadium

...no point arguing with folk online about something as trivial as this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it back about giving up, MJC. This is comedy genius!