Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

Fixed that for you :whistling:

Are you by any chance the guy that sat a few rows behind me in the East Stand on Saturday and did nothing but berate Murphy? Telling him he can f**k off and the like...

Murphy should leave for his own sake and get a fresh start because some of the abuse he gets is ridiculous. The guy is a right footed striker who constantly gets played as a left mid and still knocks in a good few goals for us despite being totally wasted out there.

Are you by any chance the guy that sat a few rows behind me in the East Stand on Saturday and did nothing but berate Murphy? Telling him he can f**k off and the like...

Murphy should leave for his own sake and get a fresh start because some of the abuse he gets is ridiculous. The guy is a right footed striker who constantly gets played as a left mid and still knocks in a good few goals for us despite being totally wasted out there.

I've no idea, as I dont know where you sit.

I'm critical of Murphy when he's not on form (which he's not at present), in the same way I'm critical of any other player who's not performing.

I don't rememer ever telling any of our players to "F**K OFF" as you put it, as I reckon they all perform better with some backing rather than berating.

I do agree though that Murphy should leave for his own sake........as he seems to be stagnating with us.

He showed bags of potential, but hasn't capitalised nor progressed, and has become a very predictable 1 trick pony when played on the left..

he also doesn't link up well with Higdon.....or at least as well as Ojaama or McHugh ,who both appear to be on the same wavelength at least, and anticipate the knock ons and lay offs that Higdon provides......where as Murphy seems incapable of that "anticipation".

Hopefully he can prove some of his doubters wrong before he leaves us for nothing at the end of the season.

A few goals against United at the weekend would certainly be a start !

I'll go out on a limb and say 3-1 with Higdon, Law and Murphy all on the scoresheet.

Can we all take a moment to remember a big player for us in these games over the past few years:

garry%20kenneth_633574296394531250.jpg

Rarely has one player given us so much joy.

_45387949_mark_mcghee_270b_sns.jpg

_45387754_fitzpatrick_scores_300.jpg

_45387799_clarkson_goal_416.jpg

Thank you Garry, thank you for being utterly pish.

We shipped 2 goals to Celtic. They shipped 4 to ICT.

If we get an early goal I think we'll win by a couple.

I'm sure we'll score tomorrow as United's defence is none to clever, but we'll need to buck up our own ideas at the back aswell as our defence has been hopeless of late.

Is Mackay-Steven still out for them?

I'm sure we'll score tomorrow as United's defence is none to clever, but we'll need to buck up our own ideas at the back aswell as our defence has been hopeless of late.

Is Mackay-Steven still out for them?

Still a few weeks away from being back. Seems to be the spark that's gone missing from their earlier performances. Was by far the best player on the park for them when we played them at Tannadice, tore us to shreds in the 1st half. In saying that Russell and Daly certainly still have the ability to cause us problems. Likewise we have the players to cause their leaky defence problems.

I think it will be the case of which teams dodgy defence is less shit on the day will win.

not sure about this one, United have been playing poorly and have a number of key players out injured (sound familiar?)

I'm hoping it not going to be a dull 0-0 and the Well pick up 3 points and go back to the top of the SPL (even if it is for 24 hours)

Just finished night shift and really looking forward to this was going to catch a few hours sleep but since the train is at 11.55 I might just stay up and suffer tonight in work. United need a win and I have a feeling that they will get it. 1-0 them but I really hope I am wrong.