Are There Any Up And Coming Collectors Out There?

fatcalf

Or are we a dying breed among Well fans?

I'm offloading all my league programmes from 1985 til the end of last season, just about complete. A few missing and other matches like Friendlies, Cup ties etc. are separate, looking to move on them in one go but appreciate that's unlikely in current climate but would split them season by season, no individual splitting though. In effect this is our 27 year Premier League unbroken history in one place, dealers won't offer anywhere near the going rate so I'll come and go with any Well fan loking to start off or do a bulk deal.

Anyone interested? PM me

Seriously though how much would something like that go for. Thousands?

Not if there's no up and coming Motherwell collectors to buy them no :rolleyes:

Not quite thousands for the period mentioned. Older ones are more valuable obviously. Would probably sell for a couple of hundred if I have to go to a dealer, but conservative guesstimate would be more than double that.No real rarities involved, complete seasons are more for the collectors own personal satisfaction rather than monetary gain but combination of lack of space and circumstances means a clear out is essential and got to start somewhere.

:lol: I know what you're saying guys. Bear in mind this is only the latter part of the collection, completing seasons back to my birth year was my ultimate goal so as well as 27 season I want rid of, there's another 21 folders, albeit the progs were smaller then. Spent the last week sorting them out, taking out ones that mean something as it seems no-one's going to plump for the bulk lot so dealer it is. Feel free to drop me a wants list before I contact him though, he isn't interested in complete seasons unless there's some rarities included which he thinks he can not mention and get it cheap along with the rest so rather Well fans got the rare ones first.