• Stuart Carswell
    • Kallum Higginbotham
    • Adam Cummins
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Hutchinson,Carswell and Higdon were all tremendous

but Nicky Law was the standout

been a wee while since I've said it, but he is the footballer in our side, if only we can release him to do the job more often

oh and special mention to Hately that tackle when Hutch had slipped, shows he still cares enough to fight for his team mates even if some fans have written him off

• Like 1

Carswell did the dirty work and the running that let Law play, but boy did he play. Thought they were our best two by quite a distance though Higdon gives himself a chance with ytwo goals. Went for Law but only by a nose from Carswell.

Tough one today.

Higdon, scored ANOTHER two goals today, even though I've seen him play a lot better.

Hutch and Ramsden were solid at the back

Hateley had his best match defensively in a long time

Carswell covered every blade of grass, and ensured we never missed Lasley.

Hammell never put a foot wrong.

Humphrey was pish

Higginbitham looks like a really good addition and linked well with Ojama and law

Ojama, is such a tireless player who causes defenders nothing but hassle, he must be a nightmare to play against.

BUT Nicky Law was my MOTM, he was faultless today and I actually think he benefited from Lasley not playing as Carswell is much more suited to defensive duties which allowed Law to press forward and dictate the game.

1361045092[/url]' post='373923']

Tough one today.

Higdon, scored ANOTHER two goals today, even though I've seen him play a lot better.

Hutch and Ramsden were solid at the back

Hateley had his best match defensively in a long time

Carswell covered every blade of grass, and ensured we never missed Lasley.

Hammell never put a foot wrong.

Humphrey was pish

Higginbitham looks like a really good addition and linked well with Ojama and law

Ojama, is such a tireless player who causes defenders nothing but hassle, he must be a nightmare to play against.

BUT Nicky Law was my MOTM, he was faultless today and I actually think he benefited from Lasley not playing as Carswell is much more suited to defensive duties which allowed Law to press forward and dictate the game.

Bit harsh on Humphrey in what was as good a 'team' performance as we've seen in a while, but, I'd plump for Law too, didn't deserve to be on the losing side last week and did his best work facing forward and not his own goal like he's had to more often than not this season.

In a good team performance Nicky Law was still head and shoulders above everyone else.

No poor performances at all IMO but best of the rest were Carswell Higdon and Hately. As I said in the match thread thought Henrik was excellent in the first half but faded in the second.