Mcghee On The Bbc

orange county dosser

just watched Mark McGhee giving an interview on the bbc website there.

listening to what he said, just made me think that perhaps there was a wee bit of coaching from somewhere, after the Malpish statement of "I dont answer to the fans!", McGhee has just stated that he works for the fans !!!

Glad to hear it !!

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE

A decent interview, in which McGhee made some very good points.

One of the things I like about him is his tendancy to avoid the old cliches that we hear from most other football managers, such as the manager of tonights opposition Gus McPherson.

He always comes across as intelligent, and he made some good observations in that interview.

A lot of the time anyone outside the OF aren't really given as much time as they would maybe like during interviews, with most being 30 second snippets, so that was a nice change there.

Was it just me or did he seem to be wanting to bang his head of the brick wall with the questions though. Either that or he was freezing his baws aff!

Another great interview from the Gaffer. He comes under some stick on here, a lot of it fair, even more not so. Now, hopefully we hump the Midden and then we can continue to chase doon the clubs above us in the league

Very good interview, liked the way he made the point about us being the "best fans in the world"

I don't think that was what he said. He said he would like to say to players to come and play for the best supporters in the world. I think he see's us, the fans as a work in progress. Does anybody else get the feeling at times that he reads these messageboards. He seems at times to reflect on things that are being discused in here, regarding support etc.

I thought it was a shame when he said that he felt that he had not been totally accepted by the support. I think he deserves our acceptance. In my eyes he is the best manager in the SPL who performed miricles last year and the standard of his interview shows to me that he is a class apart. Fantastic as well to hear him talk about the long term future of the club and his roll in it.

I hope when he talked about the possibility of moving of Dalziel he was just getting mixed up, because he was also talking about training facilities. A move up this way would be a disaster. No train station for miles and its a fair bit away from the main roads for any bus route. Not a decent boozer within reasonable distance either. Could just about kill us off.