If There Was No Motherwell Fc....

wideboyal

When you are an ex-pat, and especially now there is no MFC TV commentary to fall back on, it's scary to see how quickly you can fall out of the habit of watching or listening to a Motherwell game.

When I lived down south, I followed my local teams - Forest Green Rovers and then Ipswich - so I expect I'd follow that trend and continue follow one of the smaller local teams. I wouldn't be lost to the game though.

When you are an ex-pat, and especially now there is no MFC TV commentary to fall back on, it's scary to see how quickly you can fall out of the habit of watching or listening to a Motherwell game.

When I lived down south, I followed my local teams - Forest Green Rovers and then Ipswich - so I expect I'd follow that trend and continue follow one of the smaller local teams. I wouldn't be lost to the game though.

I expect I'd follow one of the A-League teams. I wouldn't be lost to the game though.

I'd give up on SPFL and track results of teams that I've watched whilst working/living abroad - Inter-Turku in Finland, Royal Union Saint-Gilloise in Belgium ( even if I hate the name), AAlborg AB in Denmark. However, it wouldn't come near to the emotional attachment of going to 'Well games since 3-3 home draw with Third Lanark in 1964/5 season.

I think if one big team dies, it gives the opportunity for a smaller team to rise -The Rangers are not included. Given the fact that it's only once in a blue moon that a new team actually enters the SPFL ladder, I would not be adverse to giving my support to that team- Hence, my support of Spartans!

Could never take in another Top Flight game though. It wouldn't be right.