Motherwell V Aberdeen 04/01/15

Yabba's Turd

If I was playing in Africa and someone shouted go back to Europe, I'd feel a little racially bruised. Especially if 90% and over of the people around me were black and not from Europe.

The fact that's it's simply "Africa" makes it a bit racists, because it shows a lack of intelligence and a disregard for individuality by simply grouping him in with a continent of hundreds of millions (possibly billions).

That's why I would view it as mildly racist.

Well is he African? If I tell Josh law to go back to England cos he's an imposter is that racist?

English isn't really a race, and there is a wee bit more context to racism related to little things like slavery and being lynched because of skin colour.

It would have been more accurate if he shouted 'go back to Bradford or Solihull ya imposter'...

yes I think its racist comment from the said drunk individual but lets not draw it out of proportion. We dont have a racism problem at Fir Park, in fact I reckon our support is to nice to the opposition...Just look at when Peter Pawlett was shoulder charged into the East Stand by one of our players...one of our supporters very kindly picked him up and patted him on the heid ...in years gone by he'd have got a grogger in the face, a pepsi cup chucked on him or at worst slapped about a wee bit.

Soft as shite these days though...

Erwin is a fuckin bombscare....

If your a striker your judged on goals....hes missed 3 sitters in a row.

He's made, what? Five starts this season? 21 years old?

Maybe we should give him a bit of time before giving him pelters, no?

If I was playing in Africa and someone shouted go back to Europe, I'd feel a little racially bruised.

Especially if you were actually born in Africa but just happened to be white.