Baraclough Out

Bop

What is his contract situation. Does anyone know?

There is no disputing the fact he has actually made us worse than before.

The team line up is bizarre. Erwin out on the wing and Moore in midfield and sutton on his own again.

We have had littleluck with injury and the goal today sums up how things are going against us.

But today was the day I realised that we will likely finish in the bottom 2 and at this rate bottom.

Times up !!

Yes he talks a good game like a used car salesman but our record under him is shambolic. Get him out!!! dry.gif

Is the post match interview out yet so that I can feel like we are going to win our next 12 games?

I quoted myself from the 9 January .

I thought about this boards reaction on the way home today. I wondered what would happen if i said get him to fuck, and fully expected 90% of opinion to be "we are shite but how can you judge him or the players right now". But todays game seems to have hit a nerve and I am honestly quite surprised at the amount of usually level headed posters calling for change already.

I agree with the sentiment that we cannot be looking to the English lower leagues. Fuck the english lower leagues because they are generally appalling with a few guys who will do a turn but mostly dross like Straker and N Thomas who add nothing.

What we need to do is sack Barraclough if we can, get in a steady experienced head on short term until the end of the season and stay up. Doesn't matter how. Then get in someone who is willing to build the club from the ground up and look to develop and sell for profit, like Accies, Dundee Utd, Hearts, Hibs and even Kilmarnock.

Really don't believe that its kneejerk to make a change. There is nothing in the team to suggest we are going to recover, ttactically or personnel wise.

Imposter. Get him to fuck.

I'm very close to agreeing with this. Wasn't at the game today but it was still the least Dundee have papped us this season. Willing to give him next couple of games but if we don't win one of them or at least show strong progress and pick up a couple of points you have to wonder about his ability to galvanise a team and pick a player. From what I hear Straker was howling today.