Baraclough Out

Bop

Don't think there's any immediate candidates that spring to mind or that the board would have thought of. I'd imagine we would go back down the application and interview route with craggs and Robinson in temporary charge if not in taking over. Dare I say it but scott leitch? Not my choice but wouldn't be surprised to see him sniffing about if he goes

Don't think there's any immediate candidates that spring to mind or that the board would have thought of. I'd imagine we would go back down the application and interview route with craggs and Robinson in temporary charge if not in taking over. Dare I say it but scott leitch? Not my choice but wouldn't be surprised to see him sniffing about if he goes

Overheard at the U20 game against Aberdeen that Leitch was a bit put out he didnt get the reserve team job. So I wouldnt be shocked to see Robinson and Craigan move up and Leitch move to the reserve role from the Academy.

Who would that be then? Genuine question.

We might need to bring folk in from outside the club.

I don't know. Weir seemed to do a good job previously and we've yet to hear anything from our new directors. The likes of Burrows, McCafferty and Hutchison don't have the know-how.

Ideally, the current debacle will see Les put the club up for sale.