Game Show Night

Motherwell Football Club

Music at the discretion of the host, so... Matt Monro, Englelbert Humperdinck, Andy Williams, Tony Bennett, Neil Sedaka, Dame Vera Lynn, Tony Christie, Jim Reeves, Perry Como, Frankie Vaughan, Christian and, of course, Sydney Devine. I take it the mega Bar has a facility for playing 78s...?

Al bring ma turntable, bags I first shotty though, One Step Beyond quickly followed by The Slosh & The Hucklebuck, that'll get the night started ;)

And "An Ugly Customer" of course...

(should be plenty of those on Wednesday) ;)

No be the first time av done the slosh in Mega either...

:O

Need to remember ma camera to catch those slosh moments!

The night itself is sounding better all the time! Really hope it gets the turn-out it deserves, which in turn would ensure further nights like it. So get yer hands in yer pockets folks, and head up the Mega for a right good slosh-fest.

Another quick question. My brother wants to go (He's 17) anyone know the rules and to whether there is an age limit?

It's the Mega Bar, he'll be fine, if he was 14 he might get asked for i.d. :rolleyes:

I think it will be alright as long as he is not drinking alcohol. :wub:

Just a last word really from the club on tomorrow nights event at Mega Bar - everyone involved in the planning and delivery of the event have worked extremely hard to come up with what we think is an imaginative, full on night of fun and laughter.

We hope to be able to do more in the months to come so if you can make it, please come along - hopefully won't be disappointed.

Leeann