• Keith Lasley
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Josh Law
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Wes Fletcher
    • Null Votte

No vote from me, but glad to hear McManus stepped up when required. Can be frustrating at times, but no doubt he is quality when he applies himself for the 90 minutes.

He was excellent, and looked pumped up for it. Won everything in the air, and got an important goal.

Is a frustration that performances like last night and the play-offs make you question his commitment in other games.

Black mark against McDonald would be his decision making, which was awful most of the time.

He was excellent, and looked pumped up for it. Won everything in the air, and got an important goal.

Is a frustration that performances like last night and the play-offs make you question his commitment in other games.

Black mark against McDonald would be his decision making, which was awful most of the time.

I agree with most of this. I had a bit of a go at Mick on the players thread, it's the fact we've seen how good he can be that makes how bad he's been so frustrating.

I also think it's a common misconception he played well in the first leg of the playoffs. Great goal, yes, but one poor finish and one great save from George Long bailed him out from two dreadful mistakes at 0-0 in the first half.

McManus for me, he was commanding and talked the two young guys either side through the game. Skippy took his chances well. Special mention to Las as I thought having him back in the middle made a difference from the weekend. He was snapping around and pressing all game.

Gomis continues to puzzle me!