Scottish Premiership Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Motherwell Wed 28 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I'm amazed Samson starts going by McGhee's comments about the first two goals on Friday.

Big three points up for grabs tonight. I'm out for a holiday catch up with some old friends who support Thistle and Rangers - we'll all be anxiously checking scores from time to time.

Convinced McGhee doesn't want to be with us. his almost weekly fights strike me as concerning

much talk of his 'development of youth' same guy was telling fans at agm he was going to farm out the likes of Cadden as he wasn't ready

I know not to believe the words coming from his mouth, but at some point he has to inspire fans to give a fek

I'm not even sure he knows who's injured when he gets here for the press engagements

his choices on subs may be influenced by the squad, he helped create, but Thomas for Lasley etc is just not in line with a focussed coach

wish we would pick up a few points to make it less stressful , but just not believing he has 100% invested in us.

Edit: tonights midfield , whilst looking on paper to be balanced may well be done in by 35-40minutes, with lack of match fitness and a guy that goes into limp mode 40-80min weekly

and where is the Lad Jake Hastie to provide support from the bench?

Convinced McGhee doesn't want to be with us. his almost weekly fights strike me as concerning

much talk of his 'development of youth' same guy was telling fans at agm he was going to farm out the likes of Cadden as he wasn't ready

I know not to believe the words coming from his mouth, but at some point he has to inspire fans to give a fek

I'm not even sure he knows who's injured when he gets here for the press engagements

his choices on subs may be influenced by the squad, he helped create, but Thomas for Lasley etc is just not in line with a focussed coach

wish we would pick up a few points to make it less stressful , but just not believing he has 100% invested in us.

Edit: tonights midfield , whilst looking on paper to be balanced may well be done in by 35-40minutes, with lack of match fitness and a guy that goes into limp mode 40-80min weekly

and where is the Lad Jake Hastie to provide support from the bench?

I've heard this from a few folks and I honestly can't see where a view like this comes from. We might not be firing all cylinders, but not sure where the evidence is that he doesn't want to be with us.

Injuries? He updates weekly on players who have recently been in the starting 11.

Midfield? Between Lucas, Mchugh, Mclean and now Lasley we've had our share of injuries here so there is always going to be chopping and changing. Mchugh was clearly a big part of Mcghee's plans so was always going to be difficult to replace.

Ben Heneghan the difference between 0-0 and 3-0 just now, he's been absolutely superb. Other than that we've been generally poor, a lack of possession and McManus' distribution is horrid. Samsons been good so far too. Not much else to report, we need to show a bit more quality. And for fuck sake can we play a left winger at left wing please?!