• Allan Campbell
    • Christopher Long
    • Liam Polworth
    • Jermaine Hylton
    • Christian Illic
    • Devante Cole
    • James Scott
    • Null Vote

Thought there were a lot of good performances in the first half. Polworth Campbell and Donnelly all played really well. However, all much less effective 2nd half. Seems strange to give it to a defender after we've conceded 5 but my MoM was Gallagher. He just strolls it. If Dunne had half his composure we would have some central defence.

I’m not convinced by the balance of our midfield but I thought Polworth was the standout performer today. 

Gallagher continues to impress but he gave away a stupid foul for the pivotal Griffiths goal. 

Couldn't make it today but I'll give it to Donnelly. Really taking his chance atm. #newturnbull

First game of the season for me, and you’d have to go back to Mio or Buff for a centre half with Gallaghers composure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MearnsWell said:

First game of the season for me, and you’d have to go back to Mio or Buff for a centre half with Gallaghers composure.

I wish he'd shown some of it with at least one of those free headers he had at Livingston last week

Gallagher and Campbell have been the stand outs all season so far and yesterday was no different.

Going for Campbell on this occasion.

Polworth for me, he looks to be improving game on game.

• Sad 1

Polworth until he ran out of steam but he wasn’t the only one thought Dunne, and Donnelly looked knackered well before end. The three players subbed had also look knackered as well.

Seems to be a lot of chat about our players looking knackered. Understandable if it is just some of the new signings who had 10 weeks off and have been playing at a lower level. However, Id be concerned if Dunne and Donnelly are not fit. I did wonder whether Tait was a bit off the pace this season as he hadnt really seemed his usual self.