Jump to content

wellup83

Legends
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

wellup83 last won the day on March 14

wellup83 had the most liked content!

About wellup83

  • Birthday 07/01/1983

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Fir Park

Recent Profile Visitors

10,863 profile views

wellup83's Achievements

First Team Regular

First Team Regular (6/10)

243

Reputation

  1. JGR to fadinger, back to JGR over to Moormann back to Paulsen back to fadinger. You get the picture. A severe lack of tempo or attacking invention from back to front. Palmer Holden offering himself up top but no-one wants to give the guy the ball
  2. O'Donnell has surely got to start at the weekend. We need a stable 'old head' at the back to keep things organised. Also, I'm not sure what condition he'll be in but when's Mcginn back?
  3. Ugly and effective beats Pretty ineffective tonight I'm afraid. Robinson had the measure of us from the start. We're weak at the back and toothless up front. Slow and ponderous on the ball allowing the opposition to get back into shape. Awful stuff.
  4. You're 100% correct and as we saw yesterday and against st mirren teams have recognised that and are exploiting it. He's been given a torrid time in both games. Surely JGR is the better option at right back with either SOD or JKL partnering Moormann in the middle.
  5. I don't think expecting a result yesterday was entirely hype. We were up against a Rangers team who have had a mediocre start to the season and by all accounts have been rotten in every game they've played. That plus we've become accustomed to beating McInnes teams sometimes fairly easily in the past. Their form was always going to improve and we were on the end of it yesterday. Beat but we move on.
  6. In fairness to Paulsen he's made a decision and the player has anticipated it well. Always a time and place to hoof it from danger though. That could have derailed the guy but in the end he prevented a cricket score. I'll let him off on that basis.
  7. Could always register Neil Alexander in an emergency. Bit off topic but is Davie Henderson still at the club? Haven't seen him about? At least I don't think he's been one of our physios on the pitch.
  8. That's me just up. Have we survived unscathed? 😁
  9. We've recruited well so far but I'm not having that. Moormann's been good but Welsh was a level above in my opinion.
  10. I wouldn't call it stupidity tbf. The boy bullied him and he got the tackle wrong on the stretch.
  11. Comebacks on. I love this team. Never say die COYW
  12. I'll give Willy patience and time to come good but on first impression he's no Don Goodman.
  13. Absolutely. Plenty to be learning from. I always wonder though and I'm no expert by any means. Is the physicality and athleticism side entirely down to fitness and gym work or is an element of that down to genetics? I don't believe our players put any less effort in in training then they do. Are clubs with better resources just able to identify players with better athleticism as well as footballing ability?
×
×
  • Create New...