Hearts Tickets

Ballso

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League fixture against Hearts on Wednesday 4th March at Tynecastle are now on sale from the club, with admission prices as follows:

heartssmall.jpg

Adults £21 Roseburn Stand

Concessions £14 Roseburn Stand

Juveniles £7 Roseburn Stand

Concessions are listed as over 65's, under 18's and students with a valid matriculation card. Juveniles are listed as under 12's

Ticket information | Print | E-mail Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Hearts briefs on sale

Tickets for Motherwell’s crucial clash at Tynecastle a week on Wednesday have gone on sale at the Fir Park Ticket Office.

On the back of an unbeaten league run that stretched back over two months, the Steelmen are back in the hunt for a European spot and the match with the third-placed Jambo’s will provide an ideal opportunity to claw back some of the nine points the currently separate the two sides.

Hearts.pngThe match will be all-ticket, with admission prices as follows:

Adults £21 Roseburn Stand Concessions £14 Roseburn Stand Juvenile £7 Roseburn Stand

• Concessions (Over 65's, under 18's and students with valid matriculation card)
  • Juvenile (Under 12's)

Telephone bookings for collection at Tynecastle will be taken till 2pm on the day of the match. Please contact 01698 333 333 for further information and bookings.

Think its the coppers that are causing the prob mate wanting to know exactly how many people are turning up...i know that the case with St Mirren anyways and thats why theres are always ticket matches.

Even tho u can buy ure ticket from the ticket office and walk through the gate

I think at Tynecastle it's because they dont trust the turnstile staff to handle the cash. I worked there a few times when I worked for Rocksteady, and they are quite right, there were guys fighting over who got to man the cash gate! :P

Normally they will have a window where you can buy tickets, and it will be manned by Hearts own staff, right up to KO, although I'd confirm that with MFC or HoMoFC before travelling to Edinburgh ticketless.

From the info above mate it looks like u can only pick them from tynecastle..cant actually buy them there

I phoned in yesterday to buy over the phone and collect at tynie but my card wasn't accepted :P then the girl told me that I could buy from tynie on the day as our unsold will be returned in plenty of time :D

Just phoned for tickets....girl said she THINKS I can get them at Hearts ticket office tomorrow and she THINKS it'll be open up until 15 minutes before kick off.

???????????

If I can't get tickets tomorrow I'll be raging.

Did you book them over the phone or was she telling you to just pay at tynecastle?