Is There Anybody Or Anything That Our Support Actually Likes?

Steve Diggle

I've always liked Craigan, Hammell and Lasley as players not the most skillfull but when we lose you can always see they actually give a shit. I like the fact that people have a good old moan on here, that means they actually give a shit as well. I liked the look of Paul Slane on Thursday. Wanted the ball to feet and wanted to take players on and beat them. I like the fact we now have the best pitch in the whole of the world and of course the tannoy in the East Stand Quality. Just had an idea, because we can't actually hear the half time draw numbers we should have three tidy ladies come round with the winning numbers on a black board or chalk board. I would like that. If Rachael Stevens is looking for work might be a good shout.

If any 'well player was to read this forum, which no doubt some of them do, they must get the feeling they canny do anything right. The personal attacks on here can be shocking, leaves me thinking it certainly isny the fans that keep the players at the club.

I like when the mighty well are away to killie. Seeing the claret and amber in that shitey town i live in cheers me up no end. Favourite days of the year for me! Even better than the free curry with a pint at the kings in irvine on a monday night. :) (that sounds like an ad, it's not)

Im liking our new manager. Agreed with his comments after 1st leg happy with our commitment in the game in Wales. Confident that he'll bring decent quality to our club. Oh and chicken tikka wi spiced onions and a good bottle of plonk! Happy Days! :rolleyes: