Betty Pryde

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news indeed. I've known of Betty for a long time, but only met her a few times very recently. Just one of those people that instantly bring a smile to your face. Clearly a very honest & loving person, who will be sadly missed by many.

RIP Betty.

A Real Legend.

:rolleyes:

R.I.P Betty.

I always remember big Butcher talking about Betty all the time and i found this piece he wrote in the paper just after she lost her husband.

TERRY BUTCHER: OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH BETTY

I WANT to mention my PA, Betty, who is in her 60s and a staunch church goer.

While she goes bananas at some of the things I do I couldn't live without her.

A lovelier lady you couldn't wish to meet. Betty tragically lost her husband to cancer a month ago and we all share in her grief because he was a lovely man. She is a breath of fresh air. Motherwell and I would fall apart without her.

She always says she will ring me before the weekend's out and win, lose or draw she always does.

It's the one call I always look forward to because no matter what mood I'm in Betty always puts a smile on my face.

God bless you, Betty

so sad to hear about this. I got to know Betty through the supporters association and she was invariably hepful, kind and supportive. A genuinely lovely woman who went the extra distance at all times for the club.

Sad times indeed and my thoughts and best wishes go to her family and all who held her dear.

Rest in peace Betty and thanks for everything.

I was lucky enough to have met Betty and I got to know her reasonably well. I am truly shocked by! I only bumped into her at La Piazza in Carluke a fortnight ago where she was her usual self and seemed to be doing very well.

I can only echo the comments made previously, Betty was a wonderful human being and is a great loss to the club. Her warmth and personality, so endearing and so natural, ensured she had a lasting effect on the people she met - me included.

My thoughts are with her family