Hibees V 'Well

wellmanandy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs have won 5, drawn 1 and lost 1 (to Celtic) at home and have only conceded one goal in the last five of those so they seem to be pretty strong at home.

Hopefully we go out with revenge on our mind and pay them back but really depends on what Motherwell team shows up on the day.

same 11 except o'brien in for hately or forbes.

1-0 to the motherwell with a goal from a corner or a dodgy penalty

we cant afford to drop hateley, most effective player in the team just now.as someone else said possibly an option a right back, to keep riordan out the game and he could swing in a couple of cracking when getting forward, with jennings doing hatelys normal job. I reckon we can compete with there defence and midfield ok, there forward line will cause us problems all day.

I would bite your hand off for a draw, but i think 2-0 or 2-1 hibs.

Not only are they the only team to beat us, Hibs also produced the best football we've seen this year. I thought their midfield ran all over us 2 months ago. We need to close down and tackle in the middle of the park and not sit back too much in defence.

I see Sutton and Lukas staying up front but hope to see O'Brien back to feed them more possesion. Maybe Murphy should drop to the bench to accommodate him. Following on from another thread, I'd also like to see Lasley start - in place of Coke.

I'm piss poor with predictions - so I'll take us to get thrashed 0-3.

2-1 Motherwell, Jutkiewicz netting a double. Can see Riordan netting from close range as he always seems to do against us. Lets hope they don't get any players sent off cause thats four straight for the oponents and we seem to struggle big time when that happens.

Ruddy and Lukas are bang on form so I'm sure we can sneak a win. Mon the 'Well.

I might make a couple of changes for this one. Despite his goal last week I'd leave Sutty out and restore O'Brien to the starting X1 and set out in a 4-1-4-1 formation. I might also start Lasley ahead of Forbes for this one to make us more solid in midfield, and allow Coke to get forward more.

I think we can win this one but would take a draw in a heartbeat, despite all the draws we've had.