Small Observation Tonight

DosserJoe

Magic

Yer right I'll no join in wae it.

Tell you what but, I'll ask Coke, Humphrey and Moutuakil to join in wae it if it's alright? I'm sure they love a bit of Nazi patter?

I don't actually think the lads that chanted it are racists, after all it's the same bunch of lads that cheer on Yassin every week (even although he is gantin). But that patter is dreadful and will endear us to no-one. Leave it at hame thanks!

I don't usually voice my opinion on what anyone wants to sing but it's pish patter, by al means continue a won't lose sleep but it's pretty pish.

Now before anyone goes all defensive, noones saying everything that ye do is pish - and you get praise where praise is deserved, but even the Beatles got pelted for some pish songs over the years....

It's got Nazi connotations, and like it or not....that will get you tarred with the same brush as Celtic fans singing songs with Irish 'connotations' or rangers fans with 'whatever they are connotations'.

People in this country gave there lifes,a lot of them....against the Nazi regime (your grandparents etc too am sure) and no matter how INNOCENT it is ment, they won't always see it that way.....Ye can argue to the cows come home about how thats more 'their problem than ours' but these people will MAKE it your problem and believe me you don't want associated wie shite for to long because people start to think you stink.

Enjoy.

The Seig Heil thing is a lot of pish. What is also a lot of pish is that the club may well get a fine because some kid-on hard man ripped out a seat and threw it onto the park at the end. I'd rather the 'Well support turned up and sat on their hands for 90 minutes than created that sort of 'atmosphere'.

The Seig Heil thing is a lot of pish. What is also a lot of pish is that the club may well get a fine because some kid-on hard man ripped out a seat and threw it onto the park at the end. I'd rather the 'Well support turned up and sat on their hands for 90 minutes than created that sort of 'atmosphere'.

Every club has their arseholes who seem to get pleasure out of this kind of behaviour.

Whoever ripped out the seat at the end of the game needs their head examined and is not the type of person you would want representing Motherwell Football Club.

I'm sure the away club have to pay for any damage done by visiting fans.

It's just a pity the culprit will probably never be caught and forced to pay for his actions.

I've done all-day bevvying at the football hundreds of times, but never once chanted any Nazi shite, or lobbed chairs onto the park. See the post I've just made on the 'Catering' thread for my thoughts on blame culture, accountability and self-control....

Exactly what i was about to write in reply to the post further up.

We all enjoy a bevvy on trips to away games, but some folk seem to just lose all conduct for theirselves or think their being funny. When really, nazi chants and throwing seats onto the park are just going to get the club in trouble. Not so funny then eh?

It doesnt matter how many times the club gets in trouble, or people report chants on here, its just gonna happen again and again on occasions.

If you sing that at a Motherwell match or anywhere else you are a scumbag - fact.

Fuck off and give yourself a shake you cretins.

It really is amazing what depths some people who claim to be supporters will drag the club's reputation to.

If any journalists latch on to this our reputation will be dragged through the gutter AGAIN.

I notice quite a few of our younger esteemed supporters brought back my least favourite chant tonight.

I feckin cringe every time i hear that pish. In Nancy i went for a wee stroll round about the Hotel one morning and ended up at the war memorial for the local Resistance.Whenever that shit is sung i think of that memorial and what people sacrificed. What an utter feckin embarressment to our club and support<_<