Fans Being Ejected

maxywell

Was all very strange, just seemed to come out of nowhere and the cops seemed to be dragging the wee guy they took out down the trackside in quite a forceful way, just seemed to be a crowd that had a little too much to drink and the police decided to chuck them out for it.

Funniest thing i seen last week was the guy who had duffle coat on (?) he was one of these ones who are absolutely sure of their rights 20 minutes in he was carted, hilarious .Must admit he put up fair struggle, Should also add reason for his ejection was he was adamant he was within his rights to remain standing

What pisses me off at Tanadice is that if you stand up ( and I mean in the back row of the stand) you get warned to sit down or get chucked out. However the entire stand to the right of the well fans get to stand for the entire 90mins. Piss poor double standards. I am also sure that if you bring that up to their faces you will defo get chucked out.

I like the Motherwell boys that make the atmosphere but the Sieg Heil chants are offensive and embarrassing. Why the hell do they engage in such a chant ?

It is rather embarassing, if not shameful I think. On the train to Accies away I heard a "Fuck The Pope" chant. If I wanted to hear that it would be Rangers games I'd go to!