Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Was too busy watching the game to put up proper links. To get TVU player go here http://www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html there are dowloads for both mac and windows (make sure you pick the right one.

Once you have it up and running. Click the "sport" tab and look for KTV 3 on the list of channels on the left. You will probably be able to do a search on KTV 3 in the programmes search field.

Hope that sorts everyone out.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one gettin this message:

ADVERTISING BREAK

Your television programme will resume shortly

:thumbup:

5yro6g.png

This is what it looks like right now*

Top left use the search box and type in KTV3 then click on it when it comes up.

*Half time so there's golf on right now

Was too busy watching the game to put up proper links. To get TVU player go here http://www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html there are dowloads for both mac and windows (make sure you pick the right one.

Once you have it up and running. Click the "sport" tab and look for KTV 3 on the list of channels on the left. You will probably be able to do a search on KTV 3 in the programmes search field.

Hope that sorts everyone out.

This is right, but for me I had to click "Watch TV" at the top before the sport tab.

A big thanks to everyone that helped, roll on the 2nd half!

Was a solid first half display. Looks like classic Broon... very steady ship, trying to ensure we don't lose, keeping it at 0-0 as best we can hoping to nick a goal. Well in the contest. We have had our chances as well!.

Roll on round 2!

This is what it looks like right now*

Top left use the search box and type in KTV3 then click on it when it comes up.

*Half time so there's golf on right now

nah im not getting any kind of footage at all. think i'll just stick with the radio so as not to jink it. anyone know what frequency the game is on? or is it online only?

This is right, but for me I had to click "Watch TV" at the top before the sport tab.

A big thanks to everyone that helped, roll on the 2nd half!

wheres this watch tv link? ive done everything right but just getting a black screen after the advert thing has gone away