Motherwell Vs Hibernian

LadywellToi

Not too confident with Forbes taking the pens anyway, especially as he's been out the team, maybe not that high on confidence and he hadn't been on that long as a sub. I'd have rathered Lukas take it as he'd surely have just rattled it. Anyway...

A quote from the official website:

What is all the more incredible is that he scored the goal while carrying his persistent knee injury. In fact the player himself admitted with five minutes to go he was ‘too knackered’ to take ‘Well’s penalty, but he soldiered on to become the late hero.

:lol: Thank you Numpty for the highlights. Incredible game and what a goal to equalize. This is what it means to be a 'Well fan for life through the good, bad, ugly and sensational. Reminds me of our 6-3 win at Dens Park. Well done everybody. :woop::cheers::thumbup:

The real defence turned up during the second half when it began to defend. We don't really need to chase anything on Sunday, though 4th would assure Europe. At 2-6 I thought we'd be as well trying to ask if we an give the points away without having to play but nah, get tore into them.

Don't agree with that tbh. As I mentioned earlier, Hibs don't have the mentality to come back from something like that.

If they can't come back from this, Hughes is finished.

While they generally do lack character and spirit, I 'm sure they will want to make up for last night's embarrasment.

Although this was possibly the best comeback EVER in football am i the only one who thinks losing 6 goals to a pish poor Hibs team is very emabarassing? :P If the defence plays like that at Ibrox i fear a Bon Accord scoreline.

I know I may be in the minority here, but I thought Hibs attacking 3 were brilliant last night. Their passing and movement opened us right up. There first goal was Barcelona-esque.

Have to agree that the Hibs front 3 and midfield outplayed us for the 1st 20 mins, but let's be right my wee boy's nursery team could've taken the piss out of our lot at that point....

Barcelona-esque?? wouldn't gothat far our lads appeared to have been thinking they were on their hols...

A classic tale of 2 halves......

I know I may be in the minority here, but I thought Hibs attacking 3 were brilliant last night. Their passing and movement opened us right up. There first goal was Barcelona-esque.

Tore us a new arse. They were just as good as we were bad. Been a joy to watch at times this season, and Hughes certainly plays in a manor to entertain (and also get six pumped past them).

I dont think they have the mentality to beat Dundee United now. Hopefully Houston plays his first team, however they have earned the right to stick out any team they want. Saying that, the united reserves were more than a match for Rangers last month.

I've never been so worried and excited about going to Ibrox in a while. We go with a team that conceeded 6 but provided one of the greatest comebacks in the history of football. I'm hoping their buzzing on route to Ibrox, a weakened Rangers team and the fact that they have nothing to play for could see us snatch a point that i think would guarantee us 4th.

Last night we entered footballing folklore for the wrong but ultimately the right reasons.

Anyone else think the pitch looked pretty good last night? Still full of the most awful bumps which I think Crags was pissed off at a few times.